Chapter 37: [AEA Test Part I: In the Loop]

⚜| 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟽 |⚜

⚜| 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟽 |⚜

"AEA Test Part I: In the Loop"

CHANDRIA

"Roze," I uttered.

"Hmm, I know," he responded.

We're looking at this brutal scene in front of us right now. Pagpasok namin sa room, nagtitipon na agad ang mga kaklase namin sa sulok ng silid. Nang puntahan namin ito, nakita namin ang lasog-lasog na katawan ng babae naming kaklase. All her body parts, everything has been separated. Ang ulo, galamay, paa, lahat magkakahiwalay. Walang mata ang ulo nito at pansin din ang butas sa dibdib niya. The killer took her heart and is nowhere to be found. Napatingin din ako sa sapatos ko nang marating na ng dugo ang pwesto namin.

Lumuhod si Roze at dinampian ng daliri ang dugo sa sahig, sinuri ito. "It's still warm," he uttered. "It hasn't been long since she's killed. The murder happened as soon as this girl got here." Tumayo siya at agad tumingin sa akin. "I remembered her. Siya palagi ang nauuna sa classroom. She was targeted because of that."

"They're starting, huh?" I uttered.

While we're still staring at this cold body, I was startled when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I looked at that and noticed the traces of blood in his fingernails. When I looked at this guy, it was one of them.

"Class is about to start. Everyone, go to your seats so we can start now," aniya.

It was that guy we met yesterday. His thick glasses made him look like a normal teacher but there's really something else behind his cover. I got chills when he smiled at me so I immediately went beside Roze and acted normal. His eyes were like hungry for amusement. It's really creepy.

"Mr. Dark wants us to be hands-on with teaching. I won't be able to do that without your cooperation, right? So, please, everyone, don't mind that beautiful corpse and let's start the class. I'll clean her up later, after we're done."

The students found his 'beautiful corpse' frightening as they went to their respective seats. Me and Roze were the last one to do that, still being careful around this guy. In fact, I felt his disgusting stare even when I got to my chair. I have a bad feeling about this.

Despite my undescribable suspicion, the way he teaches was pretty normal. He taught us business management, how to manage illegal businesses, that is, and made sense throughout the lecture. His way of teaching is very professional. He can become a great teacher, in my opinion... if that was his true intention here. 

"Sir, let me help you," Roze volunteered the class ended.

"Oh, thank you," he said and glanced at me. "Are you his friend? Both of you come to class together, that's why I asked."