Chapter 17: [Day of Reckoning]

⚜| 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟽 |⚜

⚜| 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟽 |⚜

"Day of Reckoning"

NIRVANA

Seven came to me in person. Mr. Dark has an announcement that time but I don't want to listen to his shit so I stayed in the rooftop. She gave me a piece of paper where that trick or threat was written. Actually, I already know it was just a cue or something like that. She informed me about the ball saying it was her way of greeting me. I didn't give a damn to her identity even though she asked me about that guy. That Edward Quino. Wala ako sa mood magbalik-tanaw noon kaya nagkibit-balikat na lang ako. And I saw the anger in her eyes because of that.

"I'm Luciana Sepatra. Don't worry, I'll help you remember that guy so we can understand each other," she said before she scrammed.

Since Rage disturbed my peaceful time, I left the rooftop. Then, a certain guy blocked my way, took off his uniform and showed me a message that was carved on his back.

I promise to kill you, Nirvana Faith Devon. A life for a life. I'll definitely bite you to death.

- 7 -

The guy immediately got shot on the head and died after that. When I got back to our room, she even gave me a finger, maybe to prove that she's serious about that message. I don't know since I don't really care.

She asked me to go to the ball with her during KARD. Although it was weird to go with someone who promised to kill you, I took her offer. Besides, she gave me a convincing reason to do that. That is, I can avoid Void and Sariah from pestering me and getting caught up with their business with Ferrick. I wasn't planning to join the ball but since it's mandatory, I don't have a choice. In exchange for my approval, she let Spade know about that damn ball. Tch, gusto lang niyang siya lang ang nag-iisang makakapatay sa akin. She even hated Ferrick for that reason.

Then, her issue with me reached the entire academy. Her childish play caught the attention of those white mansion guys and it somehow became a hassle for me. I hanged around with Lucy and that guy Nix for some days to avoid others' suspicion regarding Seven. Mas magandang ako lang ang nakakaalam kung sino talaga si Seven para hindi sila makisawsaw sa problema ko. Thanks to that Noelle, some of them distanced themselves from me.

And so, that's what I thought. After pushing everyone away, Void showed up that time and got involved in that explosion.

"I'm sorry, I didn't expect Void to show up," Lucy said sarcastically after we left the clinic. "Are you, perhaps... angry about that?"