Chapter 18: [The Bloody Show]

⚜| 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟾 |⚜

⚜| 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟾 |⚜

"The Bloody Show"

RAGE

"Sorry," she uttered.

I was only looking at her, wondering why she said that. Even though she used the word 'sorry,' her face doesn't look like that. Her face is like a stone right now. But I don't know. I can feel something leaking. Something she's suppressing.

Void then entered the mansion afterward. He stopped in front of Nirvana and held her chin, checking her swollen cheek. The girl removed his hand and they stared at each other for a second until...

"Nirvana?" Cherry came from the kitchen and lost the grip on her glass upon seeing Nirvana. "Nirvana!"

Nirvana was dumbfounded when Cherry ran to her and hugged her tightly. She doesn't know what to do and was quite confused. Flustered. Seeing her, putting that kind of face is something new for me.

"W-what?" Nirvana uttered when they let go of each other. "Why are you alive?"

"Huh? Why am I alive?" Cherry asked, confused too.

While everyone is having a hard time on understanding each other, Sariah rushed to Nirvana and hugged her too. Nirvana was startled again and didn't know where to put her hands. Later on, we heard Sariah's sobs which made it more awkward for Nirvana. She really doesn't know how to handle when others are showing their affection towards her.

"I'm sorry for leaving you alone," Sariah said. "I shouldn't have done that."

Habang nagdadrama ang mga babae, bigla namang may umupo sa tabi ko at sumunod do'n ang tingin ni Nirvana. Ilang saglit pa'y ang kaninang nababahalang mukha ni Nirvana ay napaltan ng matalim na tingin. Inalis niya ang kamay ni Sariah sa kaniya at agad na lumapit kay Nix. Sabi ni Nix, kailangan niyang hintayin si Nirvana kaya sumama siya rito sa white mansion.

"I'm about to die, am I?" tanong sa akin ni Nix.

"Looks like it," I answered, still staring at Nirvana.

"Stand up," utos ng babae nang marating ang pwesto namin.

Nix sighed as he stood up. In just a second, his right cheek felt a strong punch from Nirvana but he just smirked, already expecting it. He wiped the blood in his lip and looked at it.

"I helped you, you know?" he said.

Another punch landed on his left cheek but he accepted it again. Nirvana has a grudge on him, huh?