Harry Potter

It's been a couple days since Harry and yourself got together, your relationship is going well as its not too serious and not a one off. But things have been bothering you as Harry still thinks about Ginny "maybe it's too soon" you thought to yourself as you finished up getting ready and headed downstairs to Gryffindor common room. As you walked in you heard Harry talk to Ginny "have you two, you know" she asked
"No, no we haven't" Harry replied quickly. Even though they both broke up, they agreed to still be friends, but you found it awkward when Ginny asked about you both. "Do you love Y/N more than you loved me?" Ginny asked feeling lost.
"Ginny why are you asking me all these questions? Do you still have feelings for me?" Harry said worried. "Why do think I ask all these questions Harry? Even though I don't love you anymore, it's difficult for me to see you with her? Don't you understand?!" Ginny shouted. At that moment you entered and startled them both, they turned to look at you and you just stood there feeling so embarrassed. Ginny then ran out the common room to the great hall in tears, "I'm sorry Harry" you said sitting down next to him "are you sure it's ok for both of us to-"
"Yes, it's fine Ginny just needs to move on, that's all" Harry said interrupting you. You put your head on his shoulder and you both looked into the fire.

"She hates me doesn't she" you said
"No, she doesn't Ginny just fines it difficult that's all. Which is understandable, we were quite close" Harry replied.
"Are you sure I'm not getting in the way of you two, or making things difficult?" You asked feeling troubled, "no your not making things difficult, Ginny just needs to move on. She will be fine, I'm sure she will like you once she has..well you know" Harry replied "now come on, let's get some breakfast." You both then stood up and walked hand in hand to the great hall, you got to the door and walked in. You both saw Ginny sit with Hermione looking upset, you both walked to the Gryffindor table. Harry sat next to you opposite Ron "I thought Ginny was alright with you both" Ron said
"Well apparently not" Harry replied grabbing a slice of toast and spreading it with jam.
"I'm sure she will come over, she can't hate you forever" Ron said trying to comfort Harry. You ate your breakfast and saw Ginny walk out with Hermione, Hermione gave you glare "what's wrong with Hermione?" You asked both Ron and Harry. They both turned to look at your confused expression on your face. "Why?" They both said in unison,
"She just gave me the most deadliest glare" you replied feeling like you were just making things worse. You out your head in hands and sighed, "don't worry about it, Ron will talk to her, won't you Ron" Harry said.

"Yeah, yeah I will talk to her" he replied scoffing his face with more food, you both laughed and headed out the great hall for your first class. As you walked out you bumped into Draco "well, well looks like Potter is a heart breaker!" Draco said with his signature smirk.
"Shove off Malfoy! This is none of your business" Ron shouted defending Harry.
"Ooo feeling confident today are we Weasley!" Draco replied with an even bigger grin. Anger filled up your body as Draco's grin widened, you couldn't stand that arrogant swine you shoved him against the wall and shouted "look Malfoy if you don't back off of me and Harry, your gonna be hexed so badly you won't be able to make that signature grin off yours!" Pointing your wand at his face, his grin then disappeared and he started to quiver like a little child. "Think your so confident don't you! Can't even stand up to a girl!" Ron said laughing at Draco's face, Harry pulled you away to signify you to stop "let's just leave, we will be late to class" Harry said. The three of you then walked off leaving Draco frowning in the corridor.

*after classes*

Once all of your classes were done, you and Harry walked up to Gryffindor tower, "well, today could of been better" you said sighing, Harry noticed how annoyed you were with yourself and put his arm round your shoulder. This made you feel better as you both walked into Gryffindor common room. As you both walked in you immediately saw Hermione glaring at you "Hermione what's the matter?" Harry asked noticing how angry she looked, Hermione ignored him and stormed off up to the girls dormitories. "Well that was odd" Harry said slightly confused.
"That's the exact glare Hermione gave me this morning, I'm not well liked today am I?" You sighed walking over to the chair and stared into the fire. "She's probably acting like that to stick up for Ginny, or she genuinely doesn't like you" Harry replied sitting down next to you.
"Well that puts me in a really good mood!" You said sarcastically,
"I didn't mean it like that" Harry explained
"I know, I know." You sat there what seemed like ages, Harry turned your head to look at him.
"You know everything's going to be fine" he said, you smiled back feeling slightly better. Harry reached over and tucked your hair behind your ear, to show your smile. "I love you" he said smiling at you as he looked into your eyes, "I love you to" you replied. You he leaned closer to you and his lips met yours. This was a peaceful ending to a stressful and worked up day.

A/N

So here is the next Harry chapter hope you like it, have reached 312 reads which has made me really happy! Thank you for taking the time to read my imagines, appreciate all the reads and votes. Comment if see any mistakes and I will edit it. Message me if you have any requests for my Hogwarts imagines. Thanks for reading, next chapter is on its way! :)