Draco Malfoy

A/N

In this chapter I have one character of my own. The rest of the characters are of course the amazing J.K. Rowlings. This is only so the chapter can make sense and storyline isn't confusing. Her name is Astrid Delany. First name I got from skyrim, yes I'm a skyrim fan XD Anyway hope you enjoy the chapter :)

You arise from your bed feeling extremely tired, you didn't get much sleep last night. You shrug off your tiredness and get ready for breakfast, you shower and put on your uniform. Once you freshened yourself up you headed down to the Slytherin common room. Astrid was there sitting at one of tables, she your best friend and practically your sister as she has stuck by you ever since you came to Hogwarts. You walked over and sat down opposite her, you noticed her long black hair slumped over her face and her head in her hands. "You seem joyful today" you said sarcastically, Astrid looked up at you with an annoyed expression on her face as you tried to hold back your laughter. "You know me, not a morning person" she groaned,
"Neither am I, but try and look happy it's Friday today!" You replied a little over excited. Astrid smiled at your hyper mood and brushed her hair away from her face revealing her pale skin and bright blue eyes. "So, what classes do we have today?" She asked sounding less fed up
"Well all I know is that we have potions first with Slughorn" you replied sighing at the thought of potions. You hated that class as you could never seem to get anything right. "Well we should head down for breakfast, I'm starving!" Astrid said a little too loud,
"You're always hungry!" You said laughing at Astrid complaining about hunger yet again.

You both walked over to the portrait door to head down to the great hall. As you passed the leather seats where Draco usually sits with his friends you could hear him make comments about Harry and how much attention he always gets. "Doesn't he ever go on" Astrid mumbled under her breath, you nodded in agreement "I say he jealous" you added. Astrid laughed and agreed with your comment, Draco over heard your laughter and turned around to face you "what are you two laughing at?" He said in disgust, Astrid hated his attitude and the way he spoke to people, though you just ignored it and didn't let it bother you. "Can't people laugh within your presence Malfoy" Astrid replied feeling fed up and angered by his tone. Draco sensed Astrid's anger and got up from the leather chair "feeling angry today Delany" he replied with his signature smirk. "Yes as a matter of fact I am, now do us all a favour and stop acting like you own the place" Astrid replied making herself more angry clenching her fists. You grab her arm to calm her down, Draco gave you and Astrid looks and was just about to say something "shut u-" pansy interrupted him "Draco just leave her alone, it's not like she's a mudblood." Draco looked at Pansy angered and walked out the common room. You and Astrid sighed with relief as you both haven't yet started an argument today. Pansy looked at you both and said "sorry, guess he's having a bad day" and smiled, you both smiled back and walked out to the great hall. You and Astrid didn't mind Pansy, even though she can be quite annoying towards other houses, she sticks up for her fellow Slytherin's.

You finally got the great hall and sat down on the Slytherin table, "finally we can eat" Astrid said with relief whilst grabbing a couple of slices of toast and spreading them with jam. "Yeah, I swear we always have bad starts to the morning" you replied drinking your pumpkin juice. Astrid nodded with agreement and continued eating, you both talked about mindless things and how you both hated potions. You grabbed an apple and got up to go your first class "let's go Astrid, we've got potions to enjoy!" You said sarcastically biting into your apple. "Don't even get me started" she replied laughing.

You got to Slughorn's class and walked in to notice you and Astrid were one of the last students to enter. "Come on in, get your books out, today there will be no arranged seats" Slughorn said, the class erupted with sighs of relief "but, if there are students out of place then seats will be arranged so pay attention" he added as the class walked to there seats. You and Astrid sat at the back with the other Slytherins, including Pansy, Goyle, Crabbe and of course Draco.

Once the professor explained what lesson was about you turned to the correct page of your book and gathered ingredients. Once you were organised you made a start on your potion "well this lesson is going to drag" Astrid said in her usual annoyed tone if voice, you smiled and her comment "well it can't be worse than last lesson" you replied reminding Astrid of what happened the other day in potions. Draco laughed as he was earwigging your conversation "make sure you don't explode the classroom Delany" he said clenching his stomach from laughing so hard. Astrid gave you a look and groaned "well maybe if it wasn't for you Malfoy, my cauldron wouldn't have exploded" giving a Draco a sarcastic smile. You laughed at how annoyed Astrid got and continued with your potion.

As the lesson continued, you were getting more and more close to the point of giving up on the hole thing "arrgghhh this potion is a nightmare" you shouted loosing the will to live. Slughorn heard you shout and walked over to your desk "everything alright over here?" He asked wandering what the shouting was about, "Y/N is just having issues with her potion" Astrid said.
"Oh right, well I'm sure you will get there, try re-reading the instructions" he replied and walked back to his desk. You sighed as you re read the instructions and still couldn't figure out where you went wrong. Draco saw the distressed look on your face and walked over, you saw him walk over to you and looked at your potion "you just needed to add more this" Draco said putting in the necessary ingredients and finishing off your potion for you. "Oh right, thank you" you said feeling slightly embarrassed.
"It's ok, I could see you were having some trouble" Draco replied giving you a small smile, you smiled back and with that the lesson finished.

~ back in common room after dinner~

After dinner you and Astrid walked back to the Slytherin common room, but something was playing on your mind "why was Draco being so nice earlier, we barely talk" you thought to yourself as you and Astrid walked into the common room. You sat down at one of the tables deep in thought. Astrid noticed something was up and asked "Y/N what's wrong, I can tell something's bothering you"
"It's this morning in potions, why was Draco being so nice to me earlier?"

"Maybe he's got a thing for you" Astrid said winking at you

"Well, he never speaks to me"

"Don't let it bother you, I'm sure he will come round"

"Hang on a second Astrid, don't you hate him?" You asked feeling confused

"No just don't like his attitude, who said I hated him. Well I'm tired so I'm going to bed, see you in the morning" Astrid said walking up stairs to the girl dormitories. You sat there still thinking and feeling curious when you heard someone walk up to you. You looked up and saw it was Draco "what are you doing here alone" Draco asked as you got up "um...well.."

"No matter" he said interrupting you, he looked down into your eyes and smiled. You looked into his and felt and warm feeling, his smile comforted you. His misty blue eyes shine in the moonlight shining through the windows, you felt yourself blush and smiled back. "You know Y/N, your eyes are stunning" he said lifting up your mood even more. You could feel yourself blush again but felt confused "you never acted this way towards me before" you said feeling curious "I never had the chance to say how I truly feel about you" he replied leaning closer to you. You've never been this close to him before, your noses were close to touching. He smiled and tucked you hair behind you ear, he looked at your lips and before you know it. His lips met yours, you felt a feeling you never felt before, it just felt right. He moved back but kept the close distance, he leaned and whispered in your ear "see you tomorrow" you smiled as he walked towards the boys dormitories.

A/N

So here is the next chapter of Draco Malfoy, hope you liked it. Thank you for all the reads and votes, really appreciate it! Don't forget to message me for requests you may have for my imagines. The characters are listed in the description, thank you again and keep the comments coming. :)