Oliver x Reader

A/N: hey everyone, I have finished college for Christmas. Woohoo! Anyway, here is an Oliver Wood chapter, this may be a little short as I don't really have much inspiration but I'll see how it goes. Enjoy!

Muttering the password to the Fat Lady, you walked into the Gryffindor common rooms, relaxed. Although you were slightly nervous as there was a Slytherin vs Gryffindor Quidditch match today. Your boyfriend, Oliver was Gryffindor keeper and you would be cheering him on in the Gryffindor stands as you usually would.

Making your way to the couches you sat down in front of the fire on the big couch closing your eyes. Chattering from younger years filled the room as they completed their essays and laughter from the older years as they talked amongst themselves. You heard male voices from the stairway grabbing your attention, one sounded particularly familiar. You smiled as an idea sprung into your head.

Standing from the couch, you slowly made your way up to the boys dorms. You stood before his dorm door and slowly opened it peeking in. Oliver was in there, dressing in his quidditch uniform, you stood there for a moment, just watching. You quite liked...actually..really liked Oliver in his Quidditch uniform. You tried it on once before, you drowned in it, but it was surprisingly comfy.

"Staring are we?" Oliver asked with his back facing you. You walked in shutting the door and wrapped your arms around him, resting your head on his shoulder. "Not staring, just..admiring" you whispered with a smile.

Oliver grinned and turned around, now facing you "like what you see?"

Your smile grew "very much"

"Going to watch me play today?"

"Of course I will, I never miss any of your matches Olly" you replied grinning when Oliver screwed his face up at the nickname.

"What have I told you about that nickname"

You laughed and kissed his nose "you know you love it...Olly." You could see he was trying hard to keep a straight face but he eventually smiled and confessed "oh alright, it's not that bad"

"Knew it" you said

"You're going to kick Slytherin's ass today" you added

"We always do" he replied looking oh so smug. You laughed again and draped your arms around his neck. "You know what you should do?" Oliver asked serious look in his eyes.

"What?"

"You should write on a great, big massive banner 'I love Oliver!' and hold it up whilst your watching" he explained a grin on his face.

You rolled your eyes "no I'm not, because I'm not cheesy"

Oliver frowned "it isn't cheesy" he said pouting.

You smacked him playfully on the arm "oh stop it! It is to, cheesy!"

Oliver chuckled and kissed your forehead pulling you in for a hug. "You know what you have to do though"

You looked up at him smiling "what"

"You have to give me a good luck kiss, as I might not see you until after the match"

You chuckled "oh ok"

You leaned in brushing your lips against his, teasing until his lips met yours. It started soft and gentle and slowly grew more passionate. You could have been kissing him there for hours but you were in need of oxygen. Reluctantly pulling away, still keeping the close distance you smiled and kissed him one last time. "Come on Oliver! We need to get practice in before the match!" You heard from downstairs.

"Looks like you've got to go" you said frowning slightly "good luck, Olly"

"See you out there Y/N, my lucky charm" he replied hugging you before he took off for practice before the match. You rolled your eyes but smiled nonetheless at his nickname for you, guess that's what's you get for calling him Olly.