Harry Potter

A/N

Hey again guys, I know I updated A couple days ago but I'm in a really good writing mood so well here is another chapter. This chapter is set in the 5th year (order of the Phoenix). Don't know if updating so fast is bad or good thing but hope you enjoy it. See you in the next chapter :) x

The sun was setting down on Hogwarts as you were heading back to the Gryffindor common room after your dinner. You were walking hand in hand with Harry, you have been dating since end of last year.

"Can't wait for class in couple days, professor potter" you winked as you turned a corner. As Umbridge has stopped all practical learning; Harry, Ron and Hermione started a Dumbledore's Army to fight back and prepare for the upcoming war. So to actually learn the important spells, Harry and your friends practise in the room of requirement, Harry as teacher.

"It's going to be fun, I'm really looking forward to it" he replied smiling. He hasn't smiled in a long time, since he has been under pressure. Also by the fact that Harry has had the same nightmare every night, it truly scared you.

As you continued walking you carried on talking about Monday and how excited you were. You stopped in front of the common room door and you said the password, you both entered and sat by the fire. "What if filch finds out about our group?" You asked as it suddenly popped into your head. Harry looked at you and chuckled "Y/N he is not going to find out, don't worry" he said looking back into the fire.

~Next Day~

You woke up bright and early to prepare yourself for a busy day, with your hidden class in the room of require starting tomorrow and Christmas coming on its way. You thought that at Hogsmeade today you could buy everyone their Christmas presents. You got up from your bed and changed into a warm woolly jumper and jeans with high top trainers. You then grabbed your bag and gathered up your gallons for your upcoming shopping trip.

You arrived at the great hall in an excited mood, Christmas is always joyful at Hogwarts. You sat down next to Harry opposite Ron and Hermione, you began to talk about Hogsmeade and what to get each other for Christmas, "so as we are heading to Hogsmeade today, what would you guys like for Christmas?" You asked as thought ran through the trios minds.

"Well I have been looking into this new book about rare spells" Hermione replied with a smile on her face.

"Ok, I will have a look. Boys?" They both shrugged their shoulders and replied "dunno" in unison. You laughed and started to eat breakfast.

"So what spells shall we start learning first tomorrow then?" Harry asked eager to help us out with spells.

"Defence spells would be a good start" Hermione replied "then all of us will be able to defend ourselves and avoid injuries"

"I agree with Hermione" Ron added, stuffing food in his mouth. Yet again.

"Sounds great, looking forward to it" Harry said finishing his breakfast. You all then stood and left for the Hogsmeade trip. You, Ron and Hermione left with the other students and teachers as Harry was going to sneak there with invisibility cloak. As he hasn't got parent/guardian permission.

~Room of requirement~

After yesterday's trip to Hogsmeade, you have bought all of your friends a Christmas present. You were quite pleased with yourself as you really never enjoyed shopping.

As you all gathered in the room of requirement Harry began to explain what spells you were all practising. "Today we are going to practise defensive spells, one being the Patronus charm" everyone smiled as now Harry was going to a show a demonstration. "Everyone step back" he said and the crowd of students watched in awe as silver stag galloped around the room and dissolved in thin air. "Now it's your turn, think of the happiest memory you have. Let it fill you up inside" everyone got their wands out and thought of their happiest memory. You closed your eyes and thought back to your first kiss with Harry, warmth filled you and happiness was never ending "Expecto Potronum" you said and a silver (your favourite animal) appeared out your wand and floated round the room. You smiled with glee and were really proud of yourself.

"Well done Y/N, that was amazing!" Harry said walking over to you "may I ask, what memory did you think of?" You started to smile and you could feel yourself blush.

"Let's just say, it's a very special memory between the two of us" you winked and walked over to Hermione to see how she got on. Harry grinned as knew what you were talking about.

Soon the lesson ended and everyone started to leave the room. You said goodbye to Harry and said you were going to meet him in your common room. You exited the room of requirement and started to make way to the Gryffindor portrait door when you remembered you had Harry's present in your pocket. You rushed back and opened the door slowly. You walked in only to find out Harry was under mistletoe with Cho Chang. You heart broke and you shattered into a million pieces. What made it worse was that it seemed like Harry was enjoying his make out session with the Ravenclaw. You let out a cry and ran out the room in tears. Harry and Cho heard you and looked towards the door to see you run out. Harry realised he made a mistake and ran after you to apologise leaving Cho Chang standing under the mistletoe alone. Filled with guilt.