Ron x Naomi

A/N: Sorry its been ages, I'm writing these up very slowly. I apologise, anyway just to let you know I'm going on holiday this Saturday so I won't be updating for two weeks, so up until then I am going to write and write and write haha.
(Not my image)
Requested by XxDocter11thxX

Mudblood. Thats all you ever heard at the moment, of course not from everyone obviously. From the blonde jerk Malfoy, shouting out his hate for muggleborns' was just one of things he loved to do. You being a muggleborn, heard the insult at least over 5 times a day, being Harry's distant cousin didn't top Malfoy blurting out insults.

You weren't all alone of course, you Harry to stick up for you, Hermione who also was muggleborn and your boyfriend Ron. You and Ron have been dating for a year now, you had this ever growing crush on him since third year and he finally asked you out October last year, you were Gryffindors golden couple.

It was now November and you were in Potions with the Slytherins, not your favourite lesson on your timetable. Not just because of Malfoy, your teacher professor Snape despised Gryffindors especially and the Slytherins especially Malfoy got away with everything!  

You were currently brewing a rather difficult potion, Draught of Peace (you weren't that great at potions)and struggling was an understatement. Luckily Harry was next to you to give a helping hand. You were got up to step 5 and added the required amount of syrup of hellebore, pleased that you haven't screwed up so far you waited until the potion turned turquoise and let the potion simmer.

Whilst you were preparing the porcupine quills you felt something smack the back of your head knocking the bottle out of your hand smashing everywhere. It was a disaster to say the least, some of the powdered quills spilled in your potion when it hadn't yet turned red. You swallowed hard and tried to shield yourself as your cauldron exploded.

A sly laughter could be heard over everyone as Snape sauntered over to you, Malfoy. "Miss Potter, clean up this mess and start over. 20 points from Gryffindor for your lack of concentration" he declared with a glare that sent shivers down your spine. Bits of glass were everywhere and basically to put it lightly, your desk was a mess and your brown hair was everywhere, ingredients all over you.

Harry helped you clean up, you felt a sharp pain at the back of your head where you were hit. You looked down and saw a potions book on the floor and looked up to see the smirking culprit. "That was quite a show there Mudblood, got yourself in a right state. Tell me did that hurt, mudblood?" Malfoy sneered laughing making his cronies around him laugh.

You were so humiliated and embarrassed, you felt tears at the back of your eyes that threaten to fall. You turned back around and blinked your tears away "Leave her alone Malfoy!" Harry retorted and turned to face you "are you alright Naomi?"

You nodded and whispered "fine"

Thankfully the lesson ended just after you managed to actually brew the potion, Snape gave you a bad grade but you didn't care right now. You wanted to go to lunch and see Ron. You quickly exited the classroom to escape from further humiliation, little did you know thats not what Malfoy had in mind.

Just as you were about to turn a corner, Malfoy shoved past you making you fall to hard marble floor. You winced as your knees crashed against the ground "Can't even make a potion without making a fool of yourself ay Mudblood" Malfoy said his infamous smirk widening. You glared as you slowly stood back up. You were slowly getting more angry the more his 'friends' laughed.

"You were the reason I got a bad grade Malfoy, you jerk!" you shouted back crossing your arms. Draco's smirk faded and was replaced with a frown, it was clear he was angry "Don't you dare talk to me like that, you filth!" He yelled clenching his fists "Filth like you should watch your your mouth!"

He shoved you into the wall and walked away saying "Scar head isn't here to save you now you filthy Mudblood!" Pain shot up your back when you hit the stone wall. The Slytherin's insults usually didn't get to you as he said them oh so many times but the words 'filth' and 'mudblood' circled your mind and after five years of showing no emotion the tears fell. You fled hot tears running down your cheeks, you couldn't hold in the emotion no longer after five years of being called a mudblood, worthless and filth you broke down.

Bursting into the girls bathroom you fell to the floor in the heap with your head in your hands. You didn't no how long you were crying but you cried for so long you couldn't cry no more. You curled up on the bathroom floor berrying your head in your knees.

After a while you felt a hand on your shoulder, you looked up to see Harry looking down at your tear stained face with worry. "Naomi, you were gone for so long we were all worrying about you. What happened?" he asked as you sat up and cast your red puffy eyes at cousin.

You didn't know it was possible but tears started falling again you managed to sob out "M-Malfoy called m-me a mudblood and s-said I was f-filth" Harry brought you into a caring hug as you sobbed out the pain. You managed to catch your breath and say a clear sentence "I normally don't cry at is constant insults but today it just all got to me and I just, broke down"

You pulled away and looked at Harry "Its alright Naomi, we'll show Malfoy in the Quidditch match" he said a grin on his face. You gasped you totally forgot about quidditch today, Harry heard your gasp and reassured "Don't worry we've got half an hour before it starts"

"Half an hour! Harry come on we've got to go!" You said panicking whilst wiping your tears away.

****

In your scarlet Quidditch robes, you and your teammates were having a team talk. Harry walked with you to the quidditch pitch, where you met Ron and Hermione. Ron gave you a quick kiss and asked you if you were alright and cheered you up, you were ready for this match. You were ready to show that slimy git that you weren't filth and worthless!

After your team talk you walked out to the pitch facing you emerald green opponents, you stood with your fellow chasers. You saw the platinum blonde seeker and glared, determined to win this match. The captains shook hands and with the sound of Madame Hooche's whistle the match begun.

Dodging chasers, bulgers and flying at your greatest speed, you passed and scored some great goals. Twisting and turning past Slytherin chasers Gryffindor was leading 70 - 30. Lee Jordans voice sounded the arena as you scored another goal "Another goal from Potter! Ten points to Gryffindor now leading 80-30!" You grinned with happiness, Gryffindor was kicking Slytherins arse!

You saw a frown on Malfoy's face and grinned, you never felt so good. The adrenaline rushing through you as you flew across the pitch. As you dodged a bulger, which came flying at you, you saw at the corner of your eye Harry chasing the snitch. You were mentally cheering Harry on him and Malfoy flew side by side.

The crowds were going wild and cast your eyes to Ron in the crowd who was cheering you on. You winked as you caught the quaffle once more and threw it straight at the middle hoop scoring another ten points. You fellow chasers fist pumped the air and cheered making the Slytherins frown even more.

The Gryffindors erupted into louder cheers as Harry caught the snitch and gained 150 points for Gryffindor winning the match. You cheered with a bright smile on your face, you flew down and landed gracefully on the grass below with your team. You were about to head back to the changing rooms when someone grabbed you and span you round making you squeal. You looked to see it was and kissed you passionately, you returned the kiss and broke away grinning like a fool. "You were amazing Naomi!" said Ron over the cheering crowd. You smiled sweetly and laughed, this day had turned from the worst to the best!