Draco x Ophelia

A/N: Hey guys! Here for another chapter, if you follow me you would have realised that I have changed my cover which notifies that I will be updating this book every Saturday. This is a chapter requested by peachiieeh, sorry its been ages. This chapter is written differently to my others so we'll see how it goes :)

Draco Malfoy, a young pureblooded, spiteful bully who doesn't care about anyone else but himself. Or that's what people thought. Usually he would ignore people and cause trouble on other houses, but this year it was different. This year a curtain Ravenclaw keeps catching his eye.

The girl with long wavy brown hair, grey eyes and was extremely polite to anyone and everyone. Draco didn't know what drew him to her, but for past few weeks he has been scanning his eyes over the Ravenclaw table to see her. He didn't see her often as she was a year below him in fourth year but those few moments of catching her smile and laugh, brought a very small smile to his face.

OOO

It was yet another day of learning for studying for Ophelia, this didn't bother her of course she loved to study new things. Being in a large family with three brothers, one being in his sixth year this year Brutus; her other brothers now working for a living, Ophelia has to live up to certain expectations.

Dressing in her blue robes and sliding her three rings on to her fingers she walked down to the great hall smiling at people as she walked by. Entering the welcoming Great hall she sat at her house table and began eating her breakfast making conversation with her friends.

During breakfast she noticed a certain blonde Slytherin looking her way, as soon as she looked over at him, he turned to his friends. Ophelia knew this to be Draco Malfoy, she didn't really know much about him, only rumours and things her fellow Ravenclaws had said to her. Brushing him to the side Ophelia got up and prepared herself for a day of lessons, her brother Brutus grinning at her as he passed.

OOO

Surrounded by many textbooks and parchment, Ophelia had retired to the library to complete a few of her many essays that needed to be done. One being Defence Against the Dark Arts, not her favourite class partly because of Professor Umbridge; alas essays needed to be done.

Finishing the last paragraph off, Ophelia saw a flicker of blonde hair walk past the book case near her table. Ignoring the distraction, she easily finished off her essay and packed her things away.

Walking to the assigned bookcase she got her books from, she bumped into a mysterious someone, causing her books to fall in a heap on he floor.

"I'm sorry!" Ophelia apologised feeling extremely embarrassed.

"Don't worry about it" he said. Ophelia looked up and saw him. Draco Malfoy.

Draco smirked when Ophelia hadn't realised she had been staring at him for over a minute now. "I believe that's called staring"

His words took Ophelia out of her trance, she felt her cheeks tinge to a light pink. "sorry" she muttered "You're Draco aren't you?" she asked looking up at him, he was a lot taller than her due to her small height. That, she didn't like.

"That would be me" Draco replied his smirk widening "and you're Beaux, yes?"

Ophelia gave a shy smile and nodded. Getting the chance to actually look at Draco properly and not just in a split second in the corridor, she noticed how handsome he was. His platinum blonde hair and stormy grey eyes, then Ophelia realised who he was and the colour of his house robes.