Oliver x Reader

A/N: Hello! Here's another chapter and as there is a new awesome update I might add some gifs into this chapter!

This was requested by castaway_yadira

"So that's it now?!" You asked feeling down, arms crossed and brow furrowed "No more spending time together, unless in class or on the Quidditch pitch?"

"No Y/N, please let me expla-" Oliver tried to reply but you interrupted his non finished sentence. "No! Everytime I ask what we're doing this weekend or when I would like to spend time with you more, it's always Quidditch!"

"There's  a big game coming up, it's against Slytherin. We have a chance of winning, come on Y/N you know you'd love it if we'd win the cup"

You shook your head angry look in your eyes "No Oliver, I'd love it more if we did more things than Quidditch"

"We do"

"No we don't, you are always on the Quidditch Pitch, I only ever see you within the classroom" You explained, lips turning into a frown.

"You could watch our practice sessions-"

You shook your head again "That's not together Oliver, I want to be with you, alone. Without your Quidditch team around"

"If we don't practice, then we won't win!" Oliver's voice rose making you jump slightly "I do spend time with you, Quidditch is important to me, you know that"

"Quidditch is important to you is it?!" You asked, your own voice rising.

"I don't need to answer that question!" He yelled

You frown deepened "Then answer this one" You said voice now scarily quiet, Oliver furrowed his eyebrows in confusion at the quietness of your voice "Is Quidditch more important to you, than me?"

Oliver was quiet until his eyes widened with realisation at what you just asked "Y/N why would you ask that I-"

"Just answer it" you but it, hurt in your E/C eyes.

Oliver stepped back and muttered "no but this game is important. It won't be long until it's over you just need to wait a couple more days"

"I just need to wait?! I just need to wait do I?!" Frustration flowing through you. You turned away to the door is dorm intended to open it "Y/N wait please!"

"No Oliver, my answer is clear" You replied, you looked him square in the eyes when you added "Enjoy your Quidditch game" and exited his dorm.

Oliver sat down in a heap on his bed when he heard the door slam. He held his head in his hands, he didn't mean to hurt you like that. He didn't mean to say those things. He didn't mean those things. He didn't want to loose you. He wasn't going to loose you. Not now, not ever. Oliver got up from his bed and walked over to the dormitory room door, he wasn't going to loose you.

A/N: Sorry I left it on another cliffy, I am going to do a part two for this imagine because I can't just leave it there can I? Hope you enjoyed this argument filled chapter, the gif I used wasn't that great but I can now use gifs within the imagines which is going to be awesome! See you next week with a Harry chapter, requests are open!