Draco Malfoy

You enter Hogwarts for your 5th year excited and nervous for your year ahead, you enter the great hall with your fellow Ravenclaw students whilst getting shoved by Goyle "watch it smart ass" you don't get offended as this happens on a daily basis. You stand back up and got yourself together, Crabbe and Draco follow Goyle to the slytherin table with evil grins on their faces. Somehow you think differently about Draco, you have been thinking differently about him ever since you met him in your first year. Whenever he walks past you get that butterfly feeling in your stomach and get all nervous.
Once you watched Draco walk past you sit with fellow Ravenclaws and listen to Dumbledore welcome the New Years. They got sorted into their houses and began dinner. Thoughts are going through your mind about Draco "why do I feel this way about him? He is a slytherin!" You looked over to him and watched him from across the hall, he caught your eye and looked away quickly, you hoped you didn't seem to creepy.
When dinner was over all the houses went back up to their dormitories, you were about to leave when mcgonagell called you over. "Y/N you have been entered into the quidditch team as your skills shown in flight class proves you can be your best as a true seeker" mcgonagell explained to you, "but professor, I have never been a seeker before" you replied thinking mcgonagell would change her mind. "Don't worry you will fine your first match is tomorrow, against Slytherin" you started to panic as you know Draco is the Slytherin seeker, yet you felt quite excited as this was your chance to prove to Malfoy you are not a smart ass.
~next day~
You woke up feeling adrenalin run through your body as today was the day of your first quidditch match. You quickly got ready and headed downstairs for breakfast. You and your Ravenclaw friends were discussing about the match and how nervous you were, you noticed Draco sat down with the Slytherin students, he looked at you and grinned. You thought to yourself "that ether means he knows I'm Ravenclaw seeker or he is just trying to wind me up" you ignored him and ate your breakfast trying to forget about the situation.
~Before the match~
You are stood in the quidditch arena wings with your team mates preparing for the upcoming match, you grabbed your broom and had a team talk with your fellow competitors "you will be fine Y/N just forget about Slytherin and focus on the golden snitch" one of your fellow flyers said "thanks I'll try my best." Once you finished your team talk you entered the arena and into your positions, you could see Draco on the other side of the pitch with a massive grin on his face "forget about him and focus" you said to yourself as the match begun. All the quidditch players started flying around you hovered there looking for snitch when a quaffle skimmed the top of your head "watch it Y/N!" A Ravenclaw batter shouted. you felt embarrassed and humiliated in front of your house as you still haven't seen the snitch!
You waited and waited until you noticed Malfoy zoom past chasing it, you flew towards him to try and catch it first. You were flying side by side with your hands out trying to reach it. "Ravenclaws were not ment for quidditch" Malfoy said trying to put you off "you'll see!" You replied with a determined tone, you picked up your speed and headed straight for the golden snitch, "10 points for Slytherin" you heard in the background giving you the urge to catch the snitch and win the match. You heard Draco come up behind you but as soon as reached his hand out you caught the golden snitch and you looked at him with a told you so look on your face "Y/N has caught the snitch! Ravenclaw win!" You felt confident and proud of yourself for beating the Slytherin seeker, Draco Malfoy.

~after the match~
You were in your wings of the arena sorting yourself out after the match, everyone on your team congratulated you which made you feel like a champion. You exited the wing to find Draco standing outside "why is he out here?" You thought to yourself. You walked past and Draco stopped you to talk "well I guess Ravenclaws are good at quidditch" he said giving you a small smile. "Guess we are" you replied smiling back, you both stared into each other's eyes, you had that same butterfly feeling in your stomach. You felt warm inside and more comfortable around him than usual, "look Y/N" Draco said "I'm sorry for calling you a smart ass, your actually quite the seeker" you felt happy and kind of confused, you gave a confused look to him. "Maybe this can help you forgive me" Draco suggested, he moved closer to you and took you into his arms and kissed you. Draco then moved back and smiled, you smiled back and blushed. "I have actually liked you for a while and had never had the confidence to say" you said hoping he wasn't gonna freak out, "well now you do" he answered hugging you tightly comforting you. You both kissed and walked to your next class together as though you were now boyfriend and girlfriend..

Authors note
I really enjoyed writing this imagine chapter and hope you guys liked it my next one will be Ron weasley :)