Harry x Reader

A/N
Changed style of titles for chapters, hope you don't mind and L/N means last name if you don't know already. Anyway enjoy the chapter 😁

You and Harry were walked through Hogwarts to find Cedric, after finding out the first task involves dragons Harry thought he would let Cedric know and give him a helping hand. As you reached the courtyard, you noticed everyone wearing badges with Harry's face on it titling 'Potter Stinks'. You and Harry both looked at each other "Thats rude" you said, annoyed and peoples attitudes.

"Lets just go find Cedric" Harry replied rolling his eyes and ignoring them. You both finally found Cedric and Harry began talking to him. You both walked up to Cedric and his friends "You stink Potter!" they all said, Harry sighed in annoyance "Can I talk"

Cedric got up and walked up to you both "Dragons, thats the first task" Harry began explaining. Cedric's grin was wiped off his face "Dragons?" he repeated.
"There is dragon for all of you" you added, Harry nodded and smiled. "You serious!" You and Harry nodded, "Hey Harry listen. About the badges, I've told them not to wear them."

"Don't worry about it" Harry simply replied and turned away. You spotted Ron and Seamus heading your way "Hey Harry look its Ron" You said pointing in his direction. Harry looked up to where you were pointing and dragged you along with him. "You're a right foul git you know that!" Harry sneered, you didn't want to interfere so you just glared at Ron.

"You think so" He replied trying to sound tuff, you rolled your eyes and shook your head. "I know so!" Harry shouted glaring at him. Ron saw you glare as well
"Whats your problem?!" He shouted stormed towards you, you rolled your eyes and crossed your arms over your chest "Your obviously the one with the problem!" you sneered. Ron let out a breath and stormed passed you both with Seamus behind him.

You turned to look at him walk off "one more word out of him and I'm hexing him to oblivion" Harry took hold of your hand calming you down slightly "Just ignore him" you sighed and began walking hand in hand.

"why so tense Potter!" Malfoy called out, You both turned to face him. Draco was perched on top of a tree while his numb-skulled friends were standing around with their arms crossed. You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms, "here we go" you mumbled under your breath.

"What was that you said L/N?!" Malfoy sneered, sitting up in the tree.

"None of your concern Malfoy" You replied. He rolled his eyes and glared you. You sniggered at him and shook your head "jerk" you said under your breath.

"My father and I have a bet you see" Malfoy began, you looked at Harry same time he looked at you and both rolled your eyes "I don't think you'll last ten minutes in this tournament" Malfoy jumped down from tree and began strutting towards you both "He disagrees, he doesn't think you'll last five" He finished off with his signature grin. Harry let his anger get the better of him and stormed towards the group of Slytherins.

"I don't give a damn what your father thinks Malfoy! He's vile and cruel and your just pathetic!" You grinned at Harry's words and approved. Harry turned and began walking back towards you "Pathetic" Malfoy repeated and got out his wand.

Out of nowhere Mad-eye Moody stormed in "Oh no you don't sonny!" he shouted transfiguring Draco into a ferret. You turned Harry around and you both burst out laughing "I didn't teach you to curse someone when their back is turned!" Moody shouted levitating Ferret-Malfoy up and down. "You stinking, cowardly, scummy" He sneered, meanwhile you and Harry had massive grins on your face.

"Professor Moody what are you doing?" Mcgonagell asked rushing in. You looked at her and the grin widened on yours and Harry's face. "Teaching" Moody replied. You laughed even more and wiped your tears of laughter away "Is that a student!" Mcgonagell gasped.

"technically its a ferret" Moody then shoved the ferret (Malfoy) down Crabbe's pants. Harry and yourself laughed even more and you clenched your stomach from laughing so hard. Students gathered round to see the hysterical act, Goyle tried to grab hold of the ferret, but it bit him which made him scowl at everyone. Moody turned round and winked at Harry, making him laugh even more. "serves you right Malfoy" you said under your breath.

The ferret finally got out of Crabbes pants and scurried over, Mcgonagell then waved her wand and the ferret transfigured back into Malfoy. He got up looking a mess and turned to face everyone, you raised your eyebrows and grinned. "My father will hear about this!" He shouted, Moody stormed over "Is that a threat!" roared making Draco run off like a wimpy girl. "He just doesn't learn" You said, Harry smiled and nodded agreeing with you.

Moody then had a telling off from Mcgonagell for transfiguring Draco. You thought the complete opposite "Should use that as a punishment more often" you thought to yourself. Once Mcgonagell was done with her bickering Moody pulled a rather amusing face and walked requesting Harry to follow him. Harry nodded and quickly gave you and hug "I'll see you later" he said, you kissed him on the cheek and smiled "see you later" you replied, watching Harry walk away "And don't worry about tomorrow, you'll be fine" you shouted out Harry turned and smiled before walking off to follow Moody.

"This needs to happen more often, Malfoy's such an arrogant git!" You said to yourself replaying the act back in your mind, making you laugh. It truly made your day.

A/N

Sorry if this seems really bad, this is what came into my head and all that I could think of. So apologises that its not my best, anyway hoped you liked it. This is one of my favourite scenes from goblet of fire, might watch that tonight, why not? 😂 My art exam starts tomorrow, wish me luck 😦 slightly nervous, but I'm sure I'll be fine. My other written exams are beginning soon so while I am taking them exams this book will be on hold so I can focus and try my hardest. Hope you guys understand and don't worry I will return, not sure what date I will go on hold but I will be returning on the 18th of June. It may be around 2/3 of may not sure but I will let you guys know as soon as.

Thank you for all the reads it has reached 2.85k reads now, so thank you all so much I really appreciate it! Don't forget to comment/vote/request me. See you in the next chapter 😊✌🏻️