Cedric x Reader

(Not my image)

"Cedric can you please help me, this potions test is tomorrow and I'm gonna fail!" You wined whilst slumping your head in your hands. "Aww, is Y/N frowning" he teased grinning at your annoyed facial expression. "Not helping!" You said sitting up and crossing your arms. Cedric was your best friend ever since you came to Hogwarts, he always knew how to cheer you up and have a laugh. But right now he was annoying the hell out of you.

Cedric a goofy grin plastered on his face, still frowning you complained "Cedric please, otherwise Snape is going to put me in detention again!"

Cedric's expression didn't change his smile just widened "pretty pretty please, for me" you pouted showing puppy dog eyes. Cedric rolled his eyes and chuckled "oh fine, ok. Just for you!"

"Yay, thank you!" You rushed over to a book case and grabbed the required books you needed to study for the upcoming exam tomorrow. Typical of you to leave it to the last minute. Oh well, there were more important things to do, you thought.

You placed the books you found and slammed them down on the table Cedric was sat at making him jump slightly. You giggled and sat opposite him, he just smiled and gestured for you to start. You got the first book and opened it, through the next hour Cedric explained what certain ingredients were used for and different potion effects.

Whilst you were reading through page 15 of a potions book, Cedric was transfiguring a piece of parchment into a mini bird and sent it soaring into a second year's head. You stifled a laugh and the second year Gryffindor sent a look that would kill. You then gave the apologise-now look at Cedric who just grinned. You rolled your eyes and apologised to the second year, returning to page 15.

Cedric then thought it was funny to poke you, flick pages of your book and read different lines to what you were reading, completely throwing you off. "Cedric, your supposed to be helping me and instead your annoying me!" You complained, again crossing your arms over your chest.

Cedric then started copying your body language and your facial expression, that was the final straw! "Cedric that's not funny!" You yelled

"Cedric that's not funny!" He copied, his voice higher than usual. You arched your eyebrows and frowned, Cedric doing the same. "Cedric for goodness sake!"

"Cedric for goodness sake!" You had enough you slammed the book shut and stood up storming over to the smiling Hufflepuff. "You-can-be-so-annoying!" You said hitting his arm with a potions book in between your words. Your voice echoed the library and got the attention of a very aggravated librarian.

Mrs Pince stormed over and started lecturing the two of you in a stern, angry voice "will the two of you keep it down! There are students in here trying to study and all I can here is your voices of you fooling around!" You slowly put the book down on the desk feeling very humiliated "If you are going to keep up the loud noise then leave!" With that the old cranky librarian marched back over to her desk.

You face was white, you never got lectured like that by the librarian before. You could here Cedric sniggering next to you, you gave him a glare and put the books back where you found them. "You should of seen your face, white as a ghost!" He laughed louder receiving a glare from Pince.

You sighed, not knowing anymore than you started and tugged in Cedric's arm "come on, let's leave. Can't concentrate to study now" you mumbled walking over to the exit. Cedric followed you and turned you around so you were facing him, when got to an empty corridor. "Y/N you don't need to worry, you'll do fine in the test tomorrow" he calmly said.

"No I won't! You were supposed to help me and all you did was annoy me and pester me!" You scolded stomping your foot down. Cedric chuckled at his worked up you were getting "Y/N relax, I did help"

"No you didn't" you denied shaking you head.

"You got to admit though, when that paper bird flew right into that kids head was pretty funny!" Said Cedric laughing again. You tried so hard not to crack a smile but his laugh just wanted to make you laugh, so you ended up grinning like an idiot. "Yeah, alright that was quite funny. But I'm still gonna fail tomorrow!"

"I can assure you, you won't Y/N. You'll be fine" he comforted placing a hand on your cheek. You gasped inside a little, Cedric never did this before. You looked to the floor to hide you blush that was creeping up onto your cheeks. Cedric lifted you chin so were looking up at him, there was very little space between you both now.

He then grinned "your so cute when your angry" you could feel your blush deepen the more you looked into his eyes. Cedric then leaned in and kissed you. You didn't realise what was happening until you responded to the kiss. You were kissing Cedric, your best friend!

His lips were soft and you felt shivers run down your spine. Your hands found their way to his brown hair and his hands on your hips. The kiss soon became heated and after a few minutes you pulled away breathing heavy. You then giggled and smiled at him.

"You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that" he said softly stroking your cheek. You smiled and replied "want to do it again?"

He chuckled and leaned for another gentle yet heated kiss, which soon turned into a snogging session.

A/N

Helloooooo guys, I'm so so sorry I haven't updated in aggeesss. That was due to going on holiday with no wifi and a little bit of writers block. Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I'm starting college tomorrow omg so excited, yet nervous. As I'm starting college I will be working and studying a lot so my updates may differ. But I will try to update at least once a week. Thanks for the reads and votes, see you in the next chapter! 😛😜