Ron x Reader

Requested by thisgurloves1D

It wasn't really normal seeing a Gryffindor and a Slytherin having a close friendship, but houses aside You and Ron were close and have been since before Hogwarts. You have been childhood friends and the separation of housing didn't break your friendship. But being at Hogwarts with each other and spending more time with each other, you've had this crush on the Weasley for some time. You thought it would pass but it seems to grow stronger and all you think about is him.

Of course being friends with Ron and his fellow Gryffindors, you've had some disapproving comments from the Slytherins. You didn't take notice of them though, you ignored there pathetic teasing and shut them out. You were currently in your fifth year and it finally reached the weekend. You were heading out of the castle for nice walk, you quite liked the peaceful quiet.

As you were walking out the door to the courtyard, you felt a sharp pain at your side and another sharp pain hit your leg. You felt your clothes drip with water, you looked up to see Ron hands full of what looked like water bombs. "Ron!" you shouted and started chasing him. Ron didn't stick around and darted inside, you've never seen him run so fast in your life. Ron knew you were different from other Slytherins, but you were still scary when you were angry.

You got weird looks from other students as you were chasing the red head down the corridors, he ran to a dead end. You saw him quiver have the look of pure fear written all over his face when you caught up to him. "Why Ron! Why?" You questioned putting your hands on your hips. Ron's breathes were heavy from running so fast, after a minute or so he quivered a reply "I-it wasn't me, i-it was Fred and G-George"

You were having none of it. "Oh really? then how come your hands are full of water-bomb things then?" you asked, making Ron suddenly drop them on the floor, spilling water everywhere. "They're not now" he said raising his hands in the air. You gave him a look that said you-seriously-just-did-that. "Alright Y/N, let me explain"

"That's what I've been waiting for" you said crossing your arms. Ron let out a breath he didn't know he was holding "Fred and George made these knew water bombs for they're shop, they first threw them at you when you walked out. When you looked up they gave them all to me when I walked out and ran for it"

"Honestly Y/N, I wasn't planning on pranking you it was my brothers" Ron finished explaining. You shook you're head "Really?"

Ron laughed "You really think I could prank you without you or toad-face Umbridge noticing?" You couldn't help but agree with him, you laughed and nodded. "Alright Ron I believe you. Tell your brothers to keep a watch out though!"

"Don't worry I will do" you started walking away to dry yourself off, but forgot that water was on the floor and slipped. Luckily a pair of hands caught you just in time, you looked up to see the grinning ginger "Watch it klutz" Ron said helping you up. You turned around to thank him but didn't realise how close you both were. Your breath hitched and you froze. "Thanks" you breathed looking up into his eyes. The butterflies in your stomach were swarming and inside you were grinning like a goon. You had a neutral look on the outside though, hiding all the emotions inside.

Ron tucked your hair behind your ear and smiled down at you. You didn't know what was going on until Ron closed the space between you both with a gentle kiss. Your emotions were exploding as sparks lightened. All you knew at the moment was that you were kissing Ron!

Hope you liked this chapter sorry its a bit short, I trying to make my chapters longer. Thank you for all the reads, votes and comments. Don't forget to send requests, see you in the next chapter! :D