Fred and George Weasley

A/N

This is a part 2 to the previous Fred and George chapter, if you haven't read that yet then I recommend you do as otherwise this part may not make sense. Anyway hope you enjoy :) x

After seeing the hurt face of Fred after you mistakenly kissed George the feeling of guilt rose up in your body so fast you struggled to breath. You have never seen him like that before and it hurt you deep down. You cried out for him but he left in such a rush, you had no time to speak. George stood there for a couple of minutes just staring at how upset you were, he also felt really embarrassed and hurt as he hated seeing you upset. After seeing you crash to the floor and kneel in your sorrows, George went after Fred to try and fix the issue.

After crying for about half an hour, you didn't feel like showing yourself to anyone or eat as you didn't feel that hungry. So instead you went up to your dorm and changed into some jogging bottoms and a jumper to try relax yourself. You laid there on your bed, the only one in your dorm, with questions going through your mind "will Fred ever forgive me?" "Will he ever talk to me ever again?" Time went past and you ended up crying yourself to sleep as the image of Fred's face kept entering your mind.

You woke up, to find yourself still in your joggers and jumper. You changed and slowly walked down stairs to the common room. Fred was there sat by the fire, you tried to walk by fast but he noticed you "how can you do this to me? Even with my own brother?" He shouted making your heart stop suddenly "it's not what you think" you whimpered back as tears started to fall "I can't believe you! I trusted you and you turned out to be a-" he started saying but you interrupted him "Fred please just listen to me!" You shouted making him pause, "forget it Y/N I'm never speaking to you again, we're over!" With that he stormed off slamming the portrait door and left you there with the words "we're over!" In your head.

All of sudden you woke up sweat dripping off your forehead and tears stained over your face. "I had a nightmare" you said quietly whilst walking over to the bathroom to clean yourself up. After you changed into pyjamas, you noticed the time "it's only 2 in the morning" you sat on your bed with your head in your hands. You certainly didn't want to go back to sleep after that nightmare. So you walked down to the common room to pass the time. You sat by the fire place and got out photos of you and Fred. Not that's going to help you, but you missed him. As you were looking through you felt yourself drift off to a peaceful slumber.

You woke up the next day to find yourself lying on the couch next to the fire, all the pictures of you and Fred were on the table where you left them "must have fallen asleep whilst looking through" you said to yourself stretching and rising from the couch. You looked at the time and had 30 minutes before breakfast started. You were in no hurry, as you weren't exactly thrilled to see Fred today.

Once you were showered and dressed in jeans and a woollen jumper, you headed down to the great hall for some food. You weren't in the mood to do anything with anyone today as it was Sunday so you thought you would catch up with studies in the library. You got to the doors of the great hall and walked in. You saw Fred talking with George as usual but not as their humorous selves. He saw you walk in but you made no eye contact, you sat yourself near the end of the table separated from everyone as you didn't feel like talking. You grabbed some toast and poured yourself some pumpkin juice, you could see Fred looking at you every so often, but you chose to ignore him. You wanted to apologise to him but you knew he wasn't going to listen. After you finished eating you got up and left for the library.

Whilst you were walking there you heard someone call you name "Y/N! Y/N wait!" You turned round to notice it was George. He ran over to you out of breath "what is it George, I'm not really in the mood to talk right now" you said quietly. George paused for a minute to catch your breath "Fred told me to tell you that he wants to talk to you about what happened last night"
"He'll know where to find me" you said and then walked over to the library. George returned to Fred to inform him on what you said.

*three hours later*

After catching up with studies and homework you returned to your Gryffindor common room. You said the password and entered, when you walked in you noticed Fred sitting by the fire, this time you knew it was Fred. You still feel so stupid about that. He saw you standing there looking at him holding your written parchments. You looked for a moment then spoke up "we um.." You then got interrupted
"Need to talk" Fred finished as you put your parchments away in your bag. "Yeah" you replied simply and walked over to sit next to him. You noticed he was wearing his prankster jumper you gave him, it made you smile. "Listen Fred I'm really sorry about what happened. There is nothing between me and George I thought George was you and then I realised it wasn't and then you saw and I started crying and-" you stopped talking to find Fred's lips had met yours. It filled you up with so much happiness yet confusion. He pulled away to then speak "you wouldn't stop talking and I know now. I'm so sorry for leaving you like that and ignoring you for the past day I thought you and George were something" he said honestly,
"But we're not, it was just a mistake I made. Which obviously turned out to be a massive mistake" you replied reaching over to him holding his hands. You both smiled "will you forgive me" you said looking down to avoid eye contact. "You are forgiven Y/N" Fred said hugging you tightly lifting the sadness from you. Fred and yourself were now happy as ever like before.

A/N

Hello guys, this is part 2 and final part from previous chapter. Hope you enjoyed it as I did writing it. Thank you all for the reads, comments and votes and don't forget to inbox me requests. See you all in the next chapter :) x