Fred and George Weasley

A/N

So sorry I haven't updated in a while have been busy with school as I have started art GCSE and I'm currently revising for my GCSEs. I might start updating every few days or organise what days I update to help me organise stuff. I will let you know when I have decided what days I am updating and if I update earlier then I will let you know also. Before I forget you guys are in the same year as Fred and George in this chapter. Wanted to make that clear so there was no confusion. Anyway enjoy :)

It was a Saturday and today you were going to go to Hogsmeade with Fred for your 2 month anniversary. You were very happy with your relationship as no one made a fuss over you both and there were no dramas. Even George liked the idea of you two going out as you both spent so much time with each other before getting together. Once you were ready for breakfast you walked down to the Gryffindor common room to wait for Fred and George as they both go everywhere with each other. You got to the entrance of the common to find Fred and George already waiting for you "that's funny, usually I'm ready before you two" you said as they got up from the chairs. "Hahaha not today" they both replied in unison, you laughed with them and made your way down to the great hall.

Once you were sat down at the Gryffindor table you noticed what day it was "omg Fred!" You said with excitement,
"Yes" he replied smiling at how happy you've become,
"It's our 2 month anniversary today!" You said with beaming smile on your face. "Omg it is" he replied noticing what day it was "tell you what, as it's Saturday and there is Hogsmeade trip today would you like to go to Hogsmeade with me for our little celebration"
"I would love that" you said as you grabbed some toast. After breakfast you and Fred got up and left the great hall. Before leaving of course Fred let George know what you to were doing today and George was fine with you both as today he could spend more time with Harry, Ron and Hermione.

You were outside in court yard being led by the Mcgonagell to Hogsmeade. Hand in hand as you were walking you talking about what you both should do "so Y/N what might this fine lady want to do on our anniversary" Fred said with a massive grin on his face. "Well, I was think maybe we could have look in a few shops then stop off at the three broomsticks for a well earned butter beer" you said whilst you both got to the village.
"Sounds perfect" Fred replied and you both got about your day.

*in the three broomsticks*

After mindless wandering around the village of Hogsmeade you reached the the three broomsticks for your butter beer. You entered and found a table for you and Fred whilst he got the drinks. Whilst you were walking round you managed to find an anniversary gift for him. You knew he was going to love it. After a few minutes Fred came back with both your butter beers. "Finally can sit down and have a nice, tasty butter beer" he said whilst taking a first sip. You both exchanged a smile as you and Fred both had cream (not sure if it's cream) on your top lips. You laughed whilst trying to clean it off, "so I got you a present" you said getting the bag which had Fred's gift in passing it to him, "I've got you a gift as well!" He replied passing over a small red box tied with golden ribbon on it. "Shall we open at the same time?" He asked itching to know what his present was. "No, you open yours first then I'll open mine" you said smiling at the excited look on his face. He looked in the bag and his mouth opened with shock when he got out what you gave him "omg!" He said grinning, it was a jumper which had prankster written on it. "Thank you much Y/N! You know me too well, I love you!" He thanked, then both exchanged a hug. "Go on, now you open yours I know you'll love it!" Fred said getting more excited as he put his new jumper on.

You untied the small golden ribbon and opened the box carefully. You put hand over you mouth and felt tears welling up in your eyes when you saw the most beautiful golden charm bracelet with lion charm on it. "Thank you so much!" You said as tears started rolling down you face.
"Oh come on, now I've made you cry" Fred said getting up to hug you. You laughed then carefully put your bracelet on. "It's beautiful" you said admiring the gift. "You are most welcome" Fred said planting a kiss on your forehead.

You both then left the three broomsticks as it time to get back to Hogwarts, you couldn't think today could get any better.

*In common room*

When you walked into your common room, you and Fred went up to your dormitories to get yourself sorted for dinner in the great hall. When you walked in to your common, you showed all your friends your new bracelet and they loved it, they loved how happy you were with Fred. Once you finished getting yourself freshened up and put your stuff away you headed back down to the common room. You entered and noticed Fred standing near the window looking out at the moon. You thought to yourself that you were going to give him a little surprise so you walked over and kissed him right on the lips only to find out that. It was George. You stood there so embarrassed "omg I'm so sorry" you apologised. George said nothing as he saw Fred standing there staring at you both. You started to cry as he left without saying a word leaving you there feeling guilty and humiliated. George then left after him, also leaving you, you fell to the floor and cried for what it seemed like ages but to think to yourself "I'm such an idiot".

A/N

Hey guys so that was the second Fred and George chapter, sorry it's sad had this idea where you mistake Fred for George and well here it turned out to be. Hope you like it, gonna make sure next one isn't sad. Anyways thank so much for all the reads I have now reached over 1000 which is mind blowing for me *dances round my room xD*. Thank you also for all the votes and comments and adding to lists recently really appreciate it. Don't forget you can send me requests via Inbox for any imagines you want me to write about. Thank you again and see you guys in the next chapter :)