Oliver Wood

It was the day of your match against Slytherin, your suddenly filled with nervousness and anxiety. You are a pureblood Gryffindor with strict parents, ever since you were part of the quidditch team in your first year, they wanted you to become a professional quidditch player. Not just any professional, the best player. After every match you had to message them the result, if you won they would send you a treat the next day, but if you lost they would punish you. Which you dreaded. You rose from your slumber walking over to the bathroom. You changed, slowly, not caring if you were late for breakfast.

You were finally ready and entered the great hall with a worried look on your face, Oliver noticed you walk in and made room for you to sit down. "What's wrong sweet?" He asked you softly. You and Oliver have been dating since fourth year, you were now in your sixth. "I'm worried about today's match, what if we loose? What if my parents punish me like they did last year? Oliver I'm scared" you started to panic, you could feel yourself shaking. Oliver put his arm around you, you felt more calm "Y/N there is no need to be scared, you are the best chaser in the entire school and you know that." He said comforting you "exactly, I'm the best. But I have to keep being the best and I feel pressured every time a match is on. Giving the fact that we are against Slytherin today doesn't help at all" you replied making yourself worse. "Don't focus on who we are against, just focus on yourself" Oliver replied smiling, he knew you liked his encouraging side. You smiled back and ate your cooked breakfast as today was going to be a busy day. Once you finished you and the Gryffindor team headed out the great hall for a practice session before the match this afternoon.

You all made it the courtyard when you noticed the Slytherin team dressed in there quidditch outfits heading for the pitch. "Where do you think your going?" Oliver said aggressively, he hated it when a team stole his teams practice time. "To the pitch to practice" the Slytherin captain answered even more aggressive. You stood there scared as all the Slytherins smirked at you. "Stop it Y/N, it's just a group of Slytherins" you said to yourself. "Don't think so, we got reserved the arena from Mcgonagell so we can practice" you said you could feel the Gryffindor bravery inside you. "Oh look, champion chaser has finally spoken up" Malfoy said smirking at his fellow Slytherin players even though he was much younger than you, he liked think he was better than everyone. You gave him a stern look "shut up Malfoy, watch your attitude!" You yelled making him back off. Oliver pulled you away to calm you down, as a chaser you were particularly stronger than other girls in your year. "Come on, let's just get to practice" Oliver said leading the Gryffindor players to the quidditch arena, you made one last stern look at Malfoy, which made him whimper a little. He knew you could win a physical fight, as you got into one earlier this year with a Slytherin. The Slytherin has never bothered you since.

*quidditch*

The match has arrived and yourself and the rest of the quidditch team were having your team talk before the game "everyone, forget we are against Slytherin, focus on yourselves. I'll be defending goal as best I can, Harry your chasing that snitch and flying as fast you can and Y/N. Just chase and put all your anger and bravery in the match. We all know you can do it." After Oliver's team talk everybody wished each other luck and Harry gave you a smile "you can do it Y/N. You are the best!" He said sweetly then got into his position. You followed and entered into your positions.

Madam hooch entered with the quaffle "now I want a nice clean game, no injuries and fighting. Ready." With that she blew her whistle and threw the quaffle in the air. You instantly joined the chasers and did what you do best. Everyone was cheering, Gryffindor had a great start. After a few minutes you saw Draco flying toward you, you noticed the snitch behind you. "Out the way L/N, the snitch is mine" you got in his way but your fellow chaser stopped you, you flew to the side, Draco flying past "you could of got yourself injured" the quidditch player said. You sighed with anger and didn't take notice. Draco was now flying towards you as the snitch changed direction, you didn't hear him coming, he flew up right behind you and shoved you as he flew past. You lost balance and was now hovering in the air holding on to your broom. There was a gasp from the crowd, Dumbledore certainly wasn't happy.