Draco x Reader

(Not my image)

The corridors were dark, cold and silent. You tugged on your robes as you were walking back to the common room. You've been spending a lot of time in library as you just had so much homework. It's like none of the professors wanted you to have free time! It was unbelievable, although you couldn't really complain it was your sixth year now. You started to quicken your step as you didn't really want to be face to face with an angry Filch and his annoying cat Mrs Norris.

You were just passing the prefects bathroom when you a loud smash. You jumped as your heart rate increased to ridiculous speeds. With your hand on your heart you gained back your breath and slowly walked to the door. The door creeped open and gasp escaped your lips.

Glass was scattered all over the green tiled floor from the broken mirrors. You looked around and saw no one, you knew someone was in here mirrors don't smash themselves. "Anyone in here?" You called out walking slowly into the room. There was no response. You made sure your wand was in reach just in case you needed to defend yourself. "Hello?" You called again.

A silhouette showed itself, you knew exactly who it was. His shirt creased and tie loosened. His platinum blonde hair a mess sticking out in different directions and his piercing stormy grey eyes. Draco Malfoy stood near the bathroom sinks his bloody fists clenched with a furious glare painted on his face. You swallowed hard, you never saw Draco like this before. You knew he'd been acting different this year, he looked so exhausted and stressed.

You and Draco didn't really speak, you knew the rumours that are spreading round about him being a death eater. People say that he is a jerk, which he is but you thought there was more to him.

You looked over at him as he showed himself, his glare never lifting from his face "Get.Out" he spat venom dripping from his words. Your mind was telling you to go but your legs just stayed put. You didn't move a muscle. "I said GET OUT!" Draco yelled raising his voice, you flinched but had the confidence to speak up "I'm not going anywhere" you said calmly. You were surprised at how calm you were in this situation.

Dropping your bag on the floor you stood still, looking at the enraged Draco in front of you. Draco cast a hex at you shouting through gritted teeth; you blocked it in time. Spell after spell Draco was getting more angry. Mirrors smashing and glass sprinkling everywhere you blocked every hex he threw at you until you yelled "Expelliarmus!" Draco's wand flying out his hand landing near a sink behind him.

A shaky breath escaped his lips as he fell to floor in tears. You put your wand away and saw how vulnerable Draco was. You walked over putting a sympathetic hand on shoulder. He pulled his head away from his hands at looked up at you with a frown. "Leave me alone" he said his voice barely a whisper. You shook your head and knelt in front of him looking right into his stormy eyes "I'm not leaving you here Draco" you replied again with a calm tone.

"Stay away from me L/N" he muttered looking down at his bloody knuckles "I'm a..a monster" You can't believe the words Draco was saying, you knew right there and then that this isn't the jerk you knew from the start of Hogwarts. You took one of his bloody hands in yours and grabbed your wand. You whispered healing charms and ever so carefully the blood disappeared and his hand was fixed, you did the same with his other hand and put your wand away.

You looked back up at him and said comfortingly "you're not a monster Draco, don't call yourself things like that." Draco just stared at you, no emotion on his face. You cupped his cheek with your right hand " You have done regrettable things, made mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes, Draco. That doesn't make you a monster, you are not a monster."

Draco shook his head and looked down at his arm, you looked where he was looking and pulled up his shirt sleeve. There it was, the dull black tattoo that scared his arm and himself. You felt shivers down your spine, you've never seen the dark mark up close before. "I'm a bad person L/N. I have to do a task for You-Know-Who and it involves evil things, it's evil. I'm evil" Draco said calmer now.

You lifted his head so his eyes met yours "you are not evil Draco, you don't have to do-"

"If I don't do it he'll kill my family and me! He'll kill me!" Draco interrupted raising his voice. "Shh, Draco it's going to be ok. I can help you" Draco shook his head shrugging off your hands from his shoulders "you can't, no one can."

You sighed as you watched tears fall down Draco's already tear stained face, you placed your hands on both sides of face and wiped his tears away "Draco I may not be able to help you but I will always be here for you" you whispered a small smile appeared on your lips "it's going to be ok. You'll be ok."

Draco looked up at you and his eyes softened, you kissed him lightly on the cheek and brought him into a caring hug. Draco rested his head on your shoulder and sobbed quietly, you wrapped your arms around him and stroked his messy blonde hair "shh, it's ok"

Draco wrapped his arms around you and brought you closer to him, you heard him whisper "never leave me." You pulled away from the hug, your hands on his cheeks, you leaned in and gently kisses his lips "never" you whispered back leaning you forehead against his.

A/N
Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this imagine. I loved writing this, I can't resist some cute Draco fluff :3 Poor vulnerable Draco, he's so adorable 💕. Anyway hope you enjoyed it thank you for all the reads my imagines have now reached 21k! This makes me so happy so thank you so much! See you in the next chapter 😊