Ron x Ashley

Requested by Kirkmin

"She's awful, she can't teach properly and she is taking over the whole school" Hermione's rambling and complaining went on and on. You never heard her complain so much. "And the fact that we can't practice anymore. It's just not fair"

"Four times she's said that now" Fred said to George, you grinned and your best friends and laughed. You and the Weasley twins had been friends ever since you could remember. Wherever you went they would be there with you. At this moment you three how many times Hermione said the words "not fair" and "awful", so far its now four times.

"No Harry, I won't stop. It's awful, unfair and-"

"Better make that five" you chipped in making Fred and George laugh, Ron started grinning as did Harry.

"What's so funny?" Hermione asked a frown painted on her angered features.

"Fred, George and Mo have been counting how many times you've been complaining about old toad face" Ron answered laughing, Hermione however wasn't amused in the slightest. "How immature" were the only words she spoke before she stormed off out the great hall.

"Where do you think she's off to?" Harry asked

"Library" you, the twins and Ron answered.

"Speaking of the library, we have that bloody DADA exam coming up" Ron said sighing, he then looked over at you and smiled "Hey, Mo do you think you could help me revise as I don't think Hermione is the best of moods"

There was something about Ron that made a fluttery feeling settle in your stomach. You have liked him for quite a while now, but you knew he liked Hermione. You hadn't told anyone about your crush for Ron, especially his brothers, you didn't know what their reactions would be, so silent you stayed. But his question gave a perfect opportunity to spend sometime with him, alone. Without Hermione.

"Yeah sure" you gave him a smile which he returned and you both set off for the library. However you didn't notice the pair of grins watching you as you left.

You entered the library, eyes scanning for an empty desk. Your eyes landed on a familiar brunette set of curls, intended on being far away from Hermione as possible you sat down at a desk near the back of the room, hidden by some bookcases.

Grabbing your textbook from your bag and some parchment you began to revise for the exam you had...tomorrow.

Half an hour later and you and Ron were on the edge of giving up "We definitely shouldn't have left this to the last minute, I'm not remembering any of this stuff"

"Same, since when did Defence against the dark arts become so difficult?" you replied.

"Ever since toad face made an appearance" Ron answered, making you laugh. Ron grinned and laughed along with you.

"Speaking of mrs pink" You said, Ron grinning at your insult "I drew a doodle of her during our last lesson, what do you think?"

Ron laughed observing your offensive doodle, "That's brilliant, how did she not notice you?"

You shrugged your shoulders "No idea, I nearly burst out laughing drawing it"

The next fifteen minutes were filled with chucking scrunched paper balls at each other, laughing and no revision what so ever. "We should probably clear this away before Pince finds out" you said after recovering from laughing fit.

Ron nodded and helped you clear away, "That was a great revision session, I'm going to do so well in this exam" Ron said, sarcasm dripping off every word.

"You were the one who started chucking my revision notes everywhere!" You accused as you walked out the library.

"You were throwing them back!"

"Only because you started it" you playfully shoved Ron out the library door, tripping him up in the process. You burst out laughing saying "Steady, Filch wouldn't like you damaging the castle floors!"

"That wasn't funny"

"No it wasn't..it was" you paused grinning "Hilarious!"

Ron shook his head "I don't think I've laughed that much in a while, bloody hell"

"That was fun, even though we didn't actually revise anything"

"Yeah we did" Ron disagreed "we revised that we are most likely going to fail"

You laughed and walked up to the common room, not worried in the slightest about tomorrow.

OOO

You were so wrong, you were worried. Nerves were building as you sat on a single desk with students around you, Ron to your right and a Ravenclaw to your left. The clock in the back of the was ticking away, ticking away the seconds you weren't writing anything down. Umbridge sat in her pink robes smirking at everyone, looking like she achieved the best thing in the world. Oh how you wanted to throw as many hexes at her as you could. A good bat bogey hex would be efficient, you thought.

You looked around mind blank, Hermione scribbling away on her test parchment. You folded your arms and rest your head on the desk, this was terrible. Your eyes travelled to the familiar head of ginger hair, you had such a good day yesterday. How he liaghed at your jokes, smiled at you. You could feel yourself blush just thinking about it, was a shame he liked Hermione.

A loud bang disrupted you from your sad thoughts, you looked up and turned to the door of the great hall. Everyone doing the same. Umbridge got up an annoyed frown on her face. "Whats going on?" Ron mouthed to you. You shrugged and continued staring at the now open doors.

flicker of light buzzed in front of Umbridge for a few seconds and then travelled into the room and exploded into an array of colourful fireworks. You grinned, you knew exactly what was going on.

You looked over at Ron his grin mirroring yours. After a few moments the cheers of the Weasley twins echoed the corridor as they flew in on brooms casting fireworks everywhere and sending all the exam papers up into the air.

Immediatly jumping up you cheered and laughed as colours and sparks filled the hall. You looked around everywhere admiring Fred and George's spell casting and firework display. All the inquisitorial squad had sparks chasing them around the hall aking you laugh even harder.

You saw the ginger head of hair in the crowd and felt that similar butterfly feeling, you ran over and went for it. You kissed him hard on the lips wrapping your arms round his neck. Woo's filled the hall, you didn't who saw, or what was happening. Ron starting kissing you back and you entered a moment of bliss.

He pulled away after a few minutes his arms around you "What was that about Mo?"

You blushed a deep shade of pink and confessed "I really like you Ron"

"Well its a good job I really like you as well"

You giggled and up in the air you saw George tossing a knut over to Fred as they flew out the castle. They placed a bet on you, you shook your head hand held with Ron and followed everyone out to watch Fred and George's firework display.

A/N: Hello guys! So that was another Ron Chapter. I don't think its one of my best but hope you enjoyed it nonetheless. Next chapter will be Cedric :)