Oliver x Reader

The first Quidditch match of the term was coming up and you were going against Slytherin. You were a Gryffindor and had a passion for Quidditch, just like your boyfriend Oliver Wood. You have been dating for a year now and it was clear you to were ment for each other. You were in the Quidditch team playing as chaser, you quite the flyer and were known as one of the best Gryffindor chasers.

Oliver made the team practise more as the Slytherins had a fair good team this year. Oliver was determined to win against them this year, you loved Oliver you really did, but when he over practised the team, they would loose concentration. It was your last practise match before your match tomorrow and you currently dodging bulgers and shooting hoops. Oliver's voice sounding the pitch "Good practise guys, that's it for today before the match tomorrow!"

You landed and caught your breath, you rather tired and worn out after that practise. You saw Oliver walk over to you "you know you don't need to worry about tomorrow, Oliver" you reassured smiling at him.

"Who says I'm worried? I'm not worried" Oliver replied with a quiet chuckle, you shook your head and crossed your arms. "Olly, you are worried. Were practising a lot more than we do, your team talks are longer and plus saying things to Harry like; 'you better catch that snitch or we're dead' isn't very persevering"

Oliver looked down and smiled "alright, you got me. I'm worried slightly."

"There really is no need to be, we have got a good team this year! We will show them Slytherins!" You slipped your hand into Oliver's and walked over to the changing rooms. "You have to admit though, Slytherins team is go-"

"The more you talk about it, the more you will worry. Just think about your defending tactics and not the fact we're against Slytherins tomorrow." You said giving Oliver a reassuring smile before entering the changing rooms.

Being honest, you were nervous about tomorrow, but you knew Oliver picked really good players this year. Changing back into your jumper and skinny jeans, you rejoined Oliver outside the changing rooms and walked back to the castle with intertwined hands.

****

Walking over to the Quidditch pitch for your match, the weather hasn't been on your side. The clouds were dark grey and down pour was expected any minute now. You didn't mind though, you and your team mates played well in the rain. Unlike other houses, who complained about the weather. Entering your side of the pitch you joined your fellow Quidditch players for a team talk.

You loved it when Oliver gave his team talks, especially when he is really determined, he puts everyone in a good mood ready for the match. After lots of "stay focused" and "play your best" you dressed in your scarlet and gold robes and made your way onto the pitch. You shared a gentle kissed with Oliver before walking out to the loud excited crowd. "You'll play great" Oliver said to you as you faced the opposing team dressed in emerald green and silver.

You looked over your team and saw Harry looking rather nervous, "Harry" you called, instantly getting his attention "you'll be fine, we won't die, ignore what Olly said about that" he smiled and nodded. You shook your head, Oliver and Slytherins team captain Marcus Flint walked up to each other for a handshake(which wasn't very friendly and involved intense glares). "I want a good game, no injuries and fair play. On my whistle." With that Madame Hooch's whistle sounded the pitch and quaffle was thrown up in the air.

Immediately mounting your broom and taking flight, Lee Jordan's voice echoed the arena "Gryffindor have possession of the quaffle, Johnson passing to Spinnet. Spinnet successfully dodging Pucey and passing to L/N."