Ron Weasley

A/N
There are a few made up characters of my own in this chapter purely because it would sound strange if they didn't have a name. I do not own any of the main characters (Harry, Draco, Ron, Neville, Oliver) as they are the wonderful J.K Rowlings. Just thought I would tell you guys this just in case you asked questions about the random named people that I have made up myself :)

It was the start of spring and you woke up and got out of bed. You went to go take a shower and got ready, you walked out of your room and into the Gryffindoor common room to sit down before breakfast as you still had some time to spare. You walked in and sat down in one of the armchairs, you felt happy as you knew today was going to be a good day. A few first years came running down the stairs leading to the common room looking worried "don't worry breakfast doesn't start in another 10 minutes" you said calmly "oh ok" they all said in unison.
As you were sitting, reading one of your books you noticed Harry and Ron walk down into the common room. You looked up and smiled, they smiled back and walked over to one of the tables. When Ron smiled you felt butterflies in your stomach, you quite liked him and have liked him for a while now. You finished your books for now and noticed the time, you still had 5 minutes to spare and your friends were still not up yet. You went to go check on them when suddenly you heard someone run down the stairs, it was Jess one of your best friends (one of my random characters) "come on Y/N something bad has happened in our dorm!" She said scared
"Calm down, I'm sure it's nothing big" you replied following Jess up the stairs. You arrived in your dorm you found nothing strange and asked Jess what was wrong "what is it, what has happened I don't see anything?"
"Exactly" Jess answered
"I don't understand" you replied
"Well just think for a moment, what was missing last year but we managed to find?" Jess answered "omg! Where's angel?" Angel was your cat and had gone missing before. You started to panic and looked everywhere around your room, but didn't find her. "I'll try in the common room" you suggested as you rushed down the stairs. You paced round the room trying to find your black cat angel "what's wrong?" Harry and Ron said in unison as they saw you run everywhere. "My cat angel, she's missing again" you explained, Harry and Ron turned to look at each other and grinned. "What what's so funny?" You questioned irritatedly
"Is this your cat down here?" Ron asked and pointed under the table.
"Yes, yes she is" you said with relief as you picked her up. "Thank you" you said to Ron who gave you a smile, you smiled back and noticed the time. "Oh merlins beard! We need to go down to breakfast!" You shouted running down to the great hall. "Wait up" Harry and Ron said as they followed you.

You all got the great hall and walked in, you noticed your friends didn't wait for you and you gave them a look, they laughed back at you. Then you noticed Malfoy with Blaise and Goyle, they saw you walk in and you noticed them muttering under their breath, you ignored them and sat down to the Gryffindoor table. "Good morning" all your friends said in unison, "morning" you replied catching your breath.
"Managed to find your cat then" Rose said who was your other best friend who sat next to Jess and Gabby who was another close friend of yours. "Yes, I did and thanks for waiting you guys!" You replied whilst grabbing a slice of toast. "No problem!" They all said chuckling. You laughed with them and took a sip of your pumpkin juice. "Did you here about the quidditch game which is on today?" Gabby asked
"No, who's playing" you replied eagerly.
"Gryffindoor and Slytherin" gabby answered
"Great! I love quidditch!" You said "we must get the front row seats!"
"Only because of one person" Jess said to irritate you"
"Shut up!" You replied irritated elbowing her arm.
You all laughed and got up and left for the quidditch arena as you all have finished your breakfast.

~hours later~

You managed to get the front row seats and we're waiting for the game to start. You hoping Gryffindoor were going to win. "I hope he notices me" you said to yourself, and look over to the quidditch players as they all got into their positions. Gryffindoor on the left and Slytherin on the right. "Come on Gryffindoor" you whispered to yourself.

The game started and you watched and Ron was defending all the quaffles that came towards him. You smiled and cheered the Gryffindoor players on with your friends by your side. You were so happy that Gryffindoor were in the lead and were beating Slytherin. You saw Harry zoom past chasing after the snitch with Draco behind him, on the other side Ron defending all the quaffles. So much action was taking place this really was the best day of your life. As time went on, Gryffindoor scored more points and defended against Slytherin. Moments later Harry caught the snitch and Gryffindoor had won. Ron cheered from his goal post as he managed to defend all the quaffles flying at him. You smiled and cheered. You noticed Draco with a frown on his face, "what a bad loser!" Jess said and you all laughed.

~after the match~

Most of the Gryffindoor's were in their common cheering at Ron as he managed to defend every quaffle. You were cheering along with the others when felt a sudden feeling, you walked over to Ron and smiled he smiled back, you then leaned forward and kissed him. Everyone reacted and cheered, Harry then had a grin on his face. You pulled away and smiled, he smiled back and kissed you back. The Gryffindoor students then threw a party to celebrate the win of the Gryffindoor quidditch team.