Chapter 10

2/18/15

                                                   Chapter 10 Not Yet Edited 

Ebony:  

I opened my eyes and noticed I was no longer in my bedroom, I had no clue where I was but it felt like home. My body was still aching but the fire was dying down, something was soothing it keeping it calm.  I reached over to turn on the lamp, on the night stand next to the bed.

"Don"t, please."

A voice came from the other side of the room. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, I knew his scent and I was having mixed emotions about it. I now remembered everything that had happened in my bathroom, Jaiden had found me balled up in my shower under the cold water. His touch was the only thing that cooled my body down. I pulled the covers down and noticed I was still in my bra and panties. 

"Where am I?"

"My parents old house." His head was down, I watched as his hands would open and than ball back into a fist. "Why can't I sense your wolf ?"

I sat quiet not knowing what to say to him. "Thank you for bringing me here but I better get home." I tried to move off the bed, but he was fast like lightning and stopped me. His hands rest on my thighs causing sparks of pleasure to shoot throughout my body. I no longer felt on fire, I was in heaven. "Alpha please."

He looked up at me and I could feel him staring at me. "Ebony, please tell me, that she's still with you." His hands slid up to my waist.

He was causing my body to shiver from his touch. This was how I always wanted us to be, happy and in love. I wonder if this was how he made Natalie feel, I wonder if he loves her. I tried to push him away but he would budge, I guess I was getting weaker. "I don't know, it's been a some time since I last shifted and I haven't felt my wolf in a while. It's ok, I know what's going to happen and I'm prepared for it ." I felt the tears gather but I didn't want to cry in front of him.

"I don't want you to die. I won't let you leave me like this."

"Alpha I need to go." I tried to get up but he caught my wrist. he wont let me leave him? He was the one that didn't want me.

"Say it, say Jaiden." I dropped my head, and he rested his against mines. "Baby please say my name."

I closed my eyes, he was to close and smelled so good. I can't do this with him. I can't let him play with my mind again. This man is my weakness and if I give him control he will use it against me. "Jaiden I." He kissed me cutting off my next words.

"You have no Ideal what that does to me."  He kissed me again.

"Jaiden stop." I broke free and walked backwards towards the door. He saw where I was heading and blocked my way. I backed away again with my hands out in front of me and he moved towards me. "We can't do this."

"You are mine." He pulled me close so our bodies were touching. I wanted to pull away but it felt so good to be in his arms. He bought his lips down on mines, trying to dominate my mouth with his tongue, and after a while I gave in, loving the way it felt. I had been kissed but this was making me moist. My mind was in a haze as he started kissing down my neck, giving me butterflies. His hands wrapped around my body unclasping my bra, we separated only for a moment to let it fall to the ground. He picked me up and carried me over to the bed and laid me down. He sat up and pulled his shirt over his head and I took that as my opportunity to run my hands down his chest and abs. He growled as i worked on his belt and unfastened his jeans. "I want you." He hooked his finger in my panties and slowly pulled them down.