His Mark on Me: Chapter 2

4/9/2014

Chapter 2  

         Please not this Book will not be Edited until it is finished. Thank you, MrsCassey

Ebony:

As soon as i got home i ran upstairs to my room and locked myself in. Running into the bathroom i looked at myself in the mirror and saw the black and purple bruise on my neck from where his hands were and a scratch from his nail, i touched it and flinched at the pain. Why would he be so mean to me? Why would the person that's supposed to protect me hurt me. I knew now for sure that i had to get away from this place far far away from this place. 

"Ebony." My mother knocked on my door but i didn't want her to see my neck. "Your brothers told me you were crying and you had something on your neck." She kept pounding on my door.

I knew she wasn't going to leave so i gave up and opened the door. "It's nothing." I said opening the door and walked away.  

"Let me be the judge of that."  She held my chin and turned my head. "Oh Eb who did this?" 

"I got into it with some girl but it's over don't worry." i tried to down play it.

"Do i need to call the school?" 

"No mom it's ok really, now go i have home work to do." I smiled at her. 

"Ok well hurry with it the Alpha is coming over for dinner tonight. I really want you and your brothers to make a good impression for you father."

"I will be on my best behavior." I promised her as she walked out of my room and closed the door behind her. sitting at my desk I pulled out my books and tried not to think of him, but it was impossible. For him to be so evil he was sexy as hell. If he didn't have his hands around my throat I would've ripped that tight black shirt off that clung to him like second skin.

"Mate." My inner wolf purred, she was already missing him.

I finished helping mom set the table for our new Aplha's arrival every thing smelled delicious and my stomach was growling from hunger. I heard my father come through the front door talking with another man and I froze when i saw his face. Immediately my hands went to my neck, i felt the pain and closed my eyes. Thank God i had decided to cover it up with a designer scarf or my dad would start to ask questions. He looked at me and rolled his eyes letting out a small growl that only i must could hear. My dad walked over to my mom and started the introductions. 

"Alpha Jaiden this is my wife Mary."

"Nice to meet you Alpha." My mother bowed her head in respect.

"My two son's Issac and Christopher." They bowed their heads

"And last but not least my baby girl Ebony, today is her birthday." I starred at him and than bowed my head.

"Nice to meet you Ebony." He said my name with disgust and I wanted to slap him.

All through dinner i kept my eyes on my plate but every once in awhile i would look up and see him starring at me. My Dad kept talking about the clinic and my mom kept refueling every bodies drinks and plates. I had enough i no longer wanted to be in Alpha Jaiden's presence, they got up and walked into my dad's study and i took it as my opportunity to help clear the table and run to my room.  Jaiden, my mate and attackers name was Jaiden and he was the Alpha. No wonder why he didn't want me i was just the daughter to the pack doctor, and he was wolf royalty. I threw myself on my bad wanting to just go to sleep and forget about this day. "Come in." I yelled after hearing a knock on my door. I figured it was one of my brothers so i kept my eyes closed until i smelled him, Jaiden was in my room. i got up off the bed and stood in front of him with my head bowed, he un-did the scarf from around my neck and examined his handy work.