His Mark On Me 16

7/21/2015

                                           Chapter 16 (Not Edited) 

Ebony

Walking upstairs I stopped and starred at a family photo hanging on the wall. Jaiden's mother was beautiful, I ran my finger over little Jaiden's chubby cheeks and took in all his feature as a small child. I wanted some features of his to compare our child too. Opening the door to the familiar bedroom it felt like home but it's not, it never will be. I walked into the master bath and turned the faucet on in the over sized bath tube. I had a lot to think about, Jaiden loves me he actually said he loves me. But we can't be together for the sake of our child's life, but he loves me still. I walked back into the bed room and saw Reid sitting down my bags, he didn't say anything just set my bags down. 

"Thank you." I blurted out to get him to stop. "It's weird to think that you packed all my clothes and underwear." I gave a light laugh but he just looked at me. 

"We were best friends so, it was no problem." 

His words broke my heart. "Were?" 

"Your leaving so it doesn't matter now." 

"I was fine on my own, I had a job and friends and than you show up and took that all away from me, only to tell me it doesn't matter." He was pissing me off. "It matters to me, our friendship matters to me." My voice was failing me. Why am I loosing everything? He turned to leave again. "Reid please don't hate me."

He bowed his head and let out a deep breath. "I don't hate you Eb, if anything i'm jealous of you and Jaiden. I want this." He pointed to my stomach. "I want my mate and I wanted us to have a family. Y'all don't know how lucky you are to have each other."

"We know but, this is bigger than us."  I yelled holding my stomach, the baby was moving and I moved to the bed and sat down. "I wish this was different, I wish that you could have had a family of your own." 

"You know what's even sadder? I don't even get a chance to be called Uncle Reid." He sat down on the bed next to me and grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers. "What am I going to do with out you? You got me to come out of my bubble." He smiled that perfect smile. 

"I love you Reid." I laid my head on his shoulder. 

"I love you too my Little Red Riding Hood." He kissed the top pf my head. 

Jaiden

I walked out of the kitchen and watched Reid come down the stairs, he smelled of Ebony's scent and my wolf growled I thought she was supposed to be taking a bath. 

"J." He started walking towards me. 

"If this is about our decision than save it." I cut him off, this was not open for discussion anymore. 

"It's about something else." I gestured for him to continue on, I really wanted to get to Ebony. "Jaiden when are you going to tell her your getting married to Natalie?" 

I snatched his arm and dragged him outside, how dare he ask me that in the same house as Ebony. "Why the fuck would you ask me that, with Ebony upstairs?" 

"Why are you keeping it a secret? She needs to know Jaiden so she can move on with her life." I just looked at Reid, I don't want to think about Ebony moving on. I watched her try to do it once and it damn neared killed me. "You don't want her to move on, do you J?" 

"I want her to be happy while she's here. I've caused her to much pain already." I walked back towards the front door. "I'll see tomorrow." I closed and locked the door behind me, taking the stair two at a time I walked into the bedroom and than the bathroom. Ebony was leaned back in the bath tub with her eyes closed rubbing her belly as the bubbles surround her body. 

"Is Reid gone?" She spoke with her eyes still closed."

"Yes, he will be back tomorrow." I closed my eyes and groaned as I spotted a nipple.

Ebony giggled. "Join me." She sat up and moved forward. 

Wasting no time I kicked mt boots off, than my shirt, pants, sock and than finally my boxers. Climbing in behind her i pulled her back against my chest. The moment our skins touched I felt that familiar sparks. I rest my hands on her stomach and repeatedly kissed the side of her head, my whole life was is in front of my eyes. "What do you think it's going to be?" 

"I don't know, I just want it to be healthy." She replied laying her hands on top of mines. 

"I know he's going to be strong from my Alpha blood, and she is going to beautiful just like her mother." I wrapped my arms tighter around her. 

"I'm alright." Ebony smiled biting her bottom lip. 

"Baby, your more than alright." I started kissing her head, this is making both my wolf and I happy. "Your perfect and sexy." 

"Tell me something about your child hood." 

I closed my eyes and tried to think of a happy time, things went down hill after my mother was murdered. "I was a big super man fan, I remember asking my mother if I could change my name to Kal-El".

"Kal-El" 

I smiled "Yes, that was Super Mans real name." 

"I thought it was Clark Kent?" 

 I shook my head, the things I could teach her about super hero's. "Clark Kent was the name he used for when he worked at the news paper and Kal-El was his given name from his home plant. Anyways she told me no and I didn't talk to her for a whole week."

"How did she get you talk to her?"

"Lets just say that some where in this house is a home made Super Man outfit with a very worn out red cape." We both laughed, I remember that day and how excited I was when she gave it to me. 

"I bet you were cute." 

"I still am."

we sat in comfortable silence as the water changed from hot to warm to cold. Not wanting to let each other go, I felt our baby moving under my hands. I'm asking for these days knowing it's only going to hurt us more in the end. 

"I don't want anybody to know i'm here okay Jaiden." 

"Your family is worried sick looking for you." 

"Please trust that I have my reason. Plus it was hard leaving the first time, it's going to be even harder this time."

"Okay, I will agree to whatever you want." 

"Really, Mister bad ass Alpha Jaiden is going to agree with me." 

I held my arms up in the air to surrender. "Whatever you want baby." 

She brought her index finger to her lips. "Hmm, in that case, I want some food." 

I smiled, I can do that. "Okay, take a shower and I'll go cook you dinner." I stood and got out of the bath tube and held my hand out for Ebony to take. She stepped out and I just couldn't resist pulling her body close to mines. "Can I have a kiss?" She smiled and brought her lips next to mines, damn it's going to be hard letting them go. 

****Please vote and Comment****   Thanks for reading!!!!   

 All Rights Reserved By: MrsCassey