Day Three

11/5/2015

Day Three (Not Edited)

Ebony:

Somebody just kill me now. It's already hard to breath and having my father here just starring at me makes me want to end my own life. His eyes darted in to mines and than down to my stomach. He looked between Reid and I with confusion as to why I was here and pregnant. A pain shot through my chest again causing me to gasp for air.

"Ebony." My father called my name rushing over to me. "Where do you feel pain?"

"My chest." I started crying."

He placed his hand on my chest and closed his eyes. "It' s your wolf trying to come back into your body. I take it you haven't shift in a while." He took out a needle and gave me a shot in the arm.

"No Sir." I brought my hand up to my stomach feeling my baby move.

"The shot will not harm the baby. Is the father your mate?" He rest his hand on top of mines.

"Daddy. It's, I. The father he's. " I didn't know what to say, this was all suppose to be a secret. He wasn't supposed to know I was here and no one was supposed to find out Jaiden was my mate. If my father found out, this whole plan would fall to pieces and my whole family would be at risked

"Tell me." He yelled grabbing my arms causing me to jump.

"It's mine."

My father turned and faced Reid, as he stood between us. "She is not your mate."

"I love Ebony and that's all that matters."

"Reid please don't." I tried to get up, but the pain was still in my chest.

"Stop Ebony I can handle this." Reid stood toe to toe with my father.

"You have ruined her. She is no good to her own mate because of you." My father yelled, looking at me with discuss.

"She is your daughter and that is your grandchild." Reid yelled back at him.

"If that is your pup, than she is nothing to me. I will not have my family be looked at as disgrace, because my daughter couldn't keep her legs closed."

Reid grabbed my father by the throat and slammed him up against the wall. "You will not talk about them in that way."

"Reid please don't hurt him." I touched his arm and he loosened his grip. "I'm sorry Daddy." I hung my head in shame.

"I never raised you like this, sitting around here playing house with this psycho. You stay away from my family." He told me grabbing his doctor's bag. "I will not tell your mother I saw you." He walked out the door.

I covered my mouth trying to hold back the tears, but they failed me. I was a disgrace, he was ashamed of me and my child. Reid wrapped his arms around me trying to calm me down but it was of no help.

"Don't listen to him Eb, he's just hurting right now."

I just shook my head. "I just wanna go lay down." I pulled away from him and went up to the master bed room. I laid across the bed and thought about my life before I got here. My life was all planned out and than we moved here and all those plans went down the drain. I was still single no longer in school and pregnant. My father hated me and my mate was sort of rejecting me. "Mommy is going to have to suck it up and be strong for us." I rubbed my stomach but it didn't stop the tears from falling.