Chapter 5: His Mark On Me

5/22/2014

                                      Chapter 5: His Mark On Me 

Ebony:  

I must be going crazy. I swear for the past two morning whenever i wake up i smell Jaiden's scent all over my bed room. Just thinking of him caused my body to shiver all over, no matter how hard i try to fight it, i want him. Evan though i had plans to see MySean tonight i really wanted to be wrapped in the Alpha's big strong arms. "Please find a way to see him again."  My wolf was begging for her mate. I really wanted to grant her that wish but i knew that was impossible. Walking down the school hall i noticed all flyers and signs for the school's next dance. Janae came out of no where and looped arms with me.

"Why are you so happy?" I eyed her.

"I love school dances, we get to dress up." Janae started jumping up and down.   

"Yeah." I put on a fake smile and she noticed my sarcasim. 

"Don't be that way Ebony we are going to have so much fun." 

"Yes you are, because i'm not going." I threw my books in my locker and grabbed my purse and car key. We had just finished last period and i had enough time to go visit Reid before i had to see my dad. Speaking of my dad i really wanted to know what he needed to talk about, i've been staying out of trouble and getting straight A's so what was the problem. 

"You are so going to this dance, even if i have to drag you here." Janae kept talking about this dance and i was slowly tuning her out. "Ebony, i have an ideal?" 

"What is it?" I let out a deep breath, pushing open the doors to go outside. Immediately my nose goes into the air, he's here some where, the same smell from my room this morning was blowing across my nose. 

"Ask your human to be your date." 

I scanned the parking lot looking for Jaiden, i could feel my wolf getting happy, she wanted to touch him. And like usual he let her down when i spotted him and that girl walking to his black hummer, he opened the door for her and than closed it. Walking around we locked eyes and than he got in and pulled off. "You know what Janae, I think i will ask him." She got excited and started talking about going shopping and I held my head.

Like usual Reid was sitting in his room playing a video game, i plopped down on the bed next to him and waited for him to finish. "So how was school?" He leaned over and kissed my check. 

"It was ok, their having a dance. You want to go?" I laid back on his bed and starred up at the ceiling, all i can think about is seeing Jaiden with that girl, the girl i would never be able to compare to.  

He started laughing and shook his head no. "You look nice today." He tossed his paddle on the floor and leaned back on the bed next to me. "Eb what's on your mind?"

"Am i ugly Reid?"

"What? No, why are you asking me that?"

"It's just a question."

He pulled me in his arms and i rest my head on his chest. "I think that your beautiful and smart and  easy to fall in love with and you have a big forehead." He started laughing.

"Shut up." I hit his arm and started laughing too. "Thanks for the ego boost jerk." 

He kissed my forehead. "Anytime." 

We stayed like this for awhile until i finally had to leave to see my dad. When i got home he was in his office, My brother was sitting on the coach.