Chapter 22

12/16/2015

                                                      Chapter 22 (Not yet edited)

Ebony:

I laid in silence trying to catch my breath he was gone, my son is gone. I closed my eyes and tried to picture his face again, the sound of his cries and tiny heart beat. His scent and his tiny hands and feet. I just want to hold him and tell him that I love him and i'm sorry for letting this happen to him. They can kill me now for all I care, because life without my son means nothing to me. 

"Shh Eb stop crying." MySean kissed my forehead. "This is for the best, we will start our own family and soon you will forget all about him. 

He was crazy, I would never forget my son. "Just kill me because I will never forget about him." 

MySean gripped my chin and forced me to look at him. "I will never let anything happen to you. Don't ever say that again."

"I want my son, If you want me happy. Than you will give him back to me." 

"I can't to that Ebony." 

"Why not?" 

"Because then he will kill you." He yelled. Letting out a deep breath MySean sat down on the bed next to me and stroked my face. "That was the only deal Damon would take to keep you alive. Baby trust me, seeing you like this Ebony it kills me. I was only supposed to find out who Jaiden's mate was, I was never supposed to fall in love with you. From the moment I met you Eb I was hooked on you and I wanted you for myself. In time things will get better and all of this will be a distant memory."

I turned my head, he was talking crazy. The door opened and in walked Kristy without my son and my heart dropped, I really wanted to see my son. Kristy started cleaning the room back up, she went into the bathroom and started the bathtub. Coming back out she moved over to a dresser and pulled out a set of clothes, I watched every movement she made. I wanted to know where my son was and she knew the answer. MySean stood by as she pulled out a syringe and stuck it in my IV, I didn't try to fight it, I was already feeling numb from the lost of my son.

"I need to clean her up." Kristy told MySean while she untied my restraints.

"Than Clean her." He replied back.

"Alone, I'm sure she would like you to step out." She kept her eyes focused on the blood on my wrist from the ropes lace with silver.

MySean looked at me and I nodded me head agreeing with Kristy. "Are you sure you gave her enough to keep her strengthen down?

"Yes." She placed her hands on her hips waiting for him to leave the room. He kissed me on the forehead and walked out. "Finally." Kristy breathed out, helping me into the bath room. I waited for her to help me out of my clothes before helping  lowering me down into the bathtub. "Sorry Ebony this room doesn't have a shower in it."

"How's KalEl?"

"He is fine, asleep in my room. Is that the name you choose for him?"

"When can I see him?"

"Damon won't let me bring him back.  I'm so sorry Ebony, but remember my promise." She said handing me a towel and some soap. I started crying, I didn't give a damn about her promise, I wanted KalEl.

After a while she helped me out of the tub and got quiet."Ebony your such a selfish Bitch. We have been nothing but nice to you and never once did you tell Alpha Damon thank you." Kristy yelled at me throwing a set of clothes in my face. "I'm so sick of you.'