Chapter 11

3/29/2015

                                                   Chapter 11     (Not edited) 

Ebony 

Walking out of bathroom, I starred at my reflection in the mirror. The dress Janae had brought this time for the dance, had way more material. It was red and strapless with the mid section showing a little of my stomach which by the way has gained some weight due to my depression. It has been almost two months since I last spoke with Jaiden, excuse me I mean Alpha Jaiden. I don't know what happened that day when he left, but the man that returned was different.  He has kept to himself and I have kept to myself. Due to this stupid lock down I haven't gotten the chance to see MySean, I had to lie and tell him I was grounded and not aloud to come out of the house. To be honest I was kind of happy to have the lock down, cause it would hurt to have to see him. I cried the first time we talked on the phone. "Baby I miss you." He said. "Eb whatever I said or did to make you avoid me, i'm sorry." His words broke my heart, he did nothing wrong i was the bad guy. 

Walking down the stair I spotted my parents sitting on the couch snuggling and instantly I was jealous, I almost had that. I shook my head trying to erase the memories from my mind.  

"You look so pretty." My mother got up off the couch and walked over to me.

"Who are you meeting there?" My dad's voice came out strong and serious. 

"My friends, why?" 

He blew out a deep breath and stood to his feet. "Their have been rumors about you sneaking around with a human boy. Is He your mate?"

My mother looked at me with hopes in her eyes. "We are just friends."

"Friends don't kiss. You will end this now Ebony."

"We like each other."

"You will not bring shame to this family. What if your mate found out? I wouldn't blame him if he rejected you."   

"You know what dad? When he finally does, I will be okay." I smiled and picked up my clutch and keys. "Don't wait up for me please." I walked out the door and took a deep breath.

"Where you going?" Beta Mark stood next to my car. His back was leaning against it and his feet were crossed at the ankle.

"School dance." I pressed the button and unlocked my doors.

He shook his head no. "You got curfew, you can't go."

"What? All of my friends are there. Why am I the only one with a curfew?"  I tossed my stuff in my car. 

Mark let out a deep breath. "Alpha Jaiden wants you to stay home tonight." 

"Why? So he can go an parade around his whore. Tell your  Alpha I said fuck you."  I climbed into my car. 

"He's going to be mad Ebony." 

"I don't care." I shook my head trying to fight back the tears. "Would you do this to your mate Mark? Would you hurt her like this?" He was quiet and than shook his head no. "Please let me just have some fun tonight." He moved away from the door and I drove off. 

"OMG." Janae yelled as soon as I walked in the school gym. They had really done a great job with the decorations. I felt like I was at the actual mardi gra. Handing me a red and gold  mask we looped arms and started walking around.

"So stranger, what have you been up to." Janae asked as we stopped and posed for a picture.

"I've been going crazy from this lock down."

"We had another lock down?" Janae lifted up her mask.

I was confused I thought the lock down has been every night for the past month. "When did the lock down end?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "Last month."

"That mother fucker." I shouted looking around the gym for him. My eyes froze as I spotted MySean, he had his mask on but I could smell his scent.  I wanted to run, but I didn't know if wanted to run to him or from him. A tear ran down my check, he's to good for me. 

"Eb What's wrong?" Janae wiped my cheek. 

"I'm the worst girlfriend ever." I watched as he looked around the room for me. 

"Hey, i'm sure whatever it is you two can fix it." She gave me a smile with no clue of what I did. 

Walking towards him I removed my mask and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and had a big smile on his face. Picking me up he held me close to his body and kissed me.

"It feels so good to finally hold you baby." He whispered in my ear causing me to shiver.  

"I missed you." I held his face in my hands.

He smirked at me. "Not as much as i've missed you. Listen i know this is your school dance but, can we get out of here? I really need to talk to you about something."

I smiled and nodded yes, technically I did come to the school dance I just left a little early.  Walking towards the door i smelled Jaiden's scent as saw him standing in the corning with his hoe hugging all on him. His nose went up in the air obviously catching my scent, grabbing MySean's hand I rushed us out of the building. Agreeing to meet him at his apartment I hopped in my truck and drove off, glancing in my rear view mirror I saw Jaiden rush out the door looking around. Ha Ha sucker, I just out smarted you.

MySean stood by his door waiting for me, Walking past I grabbed his shirt and pulled him inside with me. He smiled as our lips connected and the kiss deepened. Picking me up he carried me to his bedroom and laid me on his bed. Hovering over me I could hear his heart racing, waiting for her to kiss him again. "I think about you all the time." He confessed as he turned us over so I was now on top. 

"Ebony I want this forever." His hands moved up from my thighs to my waist. 

"Their is no such thing as forever MySean." 

"Their is in my book. I want a future with you." He moved a piece of hair out of my face. "I want to marry you." 

I moved off him and he sat up. "MySean, where is all this coming from?" 

"I got a promotion at work as a head foremen for another warehouse, But baby it's in Miami and I want you to come with me. I want us to start our lives together, I love you and I want you to be my wife."

I sat in silence as he starred at me waiting for my answer. The room was spinning and my eye were cloudy. Before I could stop it I ran to the bathroom and vomited. Oh God this man just proposed to me and I have to say no. I would love to take off and leave with him and be his wife, but my wolf could only survive so long. Sitting on the floor I started crying as he handed me a towel, and sat down next to me.

"Your gonna say no, aren't you?"

"I'm so sorry."

"No, it's my fault for rushing things. I fell in love with this amazing girl, but she's just not In love with me." He wiped his eyes and I started to cry even harder for hurting him.

"Your going to make some girl so happy. "  He just sat in silence as I got up off the floor and walked out. I was doing the right thing he deserved someone better than me.

Pulling up at home I decided I didn't want to go in so I went to the one place that always made me happy. I knocked on his door and Reid opened with his bright smile. Sensing my pain he wrapped me in his arms and held me as I cried. His body froze and I looked up in his eyes and saw them turn black.  "Reid what's wrong?" he placed his nose next to my neck and inhaled, and than placed his hand on my stomach. 

"Did you have sex with Jaiden?" He asked moving his hand around my stomach. 

"Yes, why?" 

"Eb your pregnant. I can smell it on you." 

********Please remember to vote and comment. Thank you for reading.*********

All Rights Reserved By: MrsCassey