Chapter 6: His Mark On Me

5/28/2014

                                                       Chapter 6: His Mark On Me

Check out my choice (Photo)  for MySean. 

Ebony: 

Driving back home i climbed on to the tree outside my bedroom and got on to the balcony pulling out my cell I called MySean, i really needed to see him right now. We had plans to go out but I just wanted to be with him, he understood so we agreed to meet at his apartment.

As soon as he opened the door I jumped in his opened arms, all the anxiety I was feeling from the day was taking it effects on me.

"Baby what's wrong?" He planted soft kisses on the side of my head and pulled me inside.

I was impressed with his home. He had a huge big screen television in the living room. Blue furniture that looked so comfortable and his kitchen was so clean I swear he never used it. "I had a conversation with my dad and it just got to me."

"Do you want to talk about it? " He moved me over to the couch and just like I thought, it was comfortable. 

"No, I just want to spend some time with you. Thank you for letting me come over."

"Anytime, so do you want to watch a movie and I could cook you dinner."

I raised an eye brow at him.  "You cook?"

"I make the best frozen pizza. "

"Well it's a good thing i like frozen pizza." I laughed following him into the kitchen.

I watched as he moved around his kitchen putting the pizza in the oven, he grabbed a beer out of the fridge and handed me a Pepsi. "What if i want a beer too?" I questioned him.

He popped the top and walked towards me. "Do you?" He held it out for me.

"No, but i'm glad i have the option." He was giving me a choice, with him i had an option. Unlike with Jaiden he couldn't use his Alpha tone to force me into doing what i didn't want to. I was already starting to like MySean, true i didn't feel the sparks I feel with Jaiden but i think i can live without it. I was conflicted My heart and wolf longed for her mate but my mind was telling me to keep giving MySean a chance. God was this fair to him? Was it fair that i wanted another man.

"Ebony are you alright? Baby you were starring off into space."

"I'm sorry, what were you saying?"

"You really must've  had a rough day." He turned off the stove and grabbed my hand. Walking in front of me he wrapped my arms around his waist so i was holding him from behind. His body felt so good, trough his shirt i felt the muscles on his stomach, i guess working in a ware house really does wonders for the body.His body temperature was just right and his heart was racing from my touch, i love the way i make him feel. Resting my forehead against his back I noticed we passed the living room and was now making our way down the hallway. He opened the door to his bedroom and I froze at the entry way. "Relax Ebony were just gonna chill, nothing else, i promise." I loosened up and followed him in, besides If push came to shove i would just turn into the big bad wolf.

"Lay on your stomach." I walked over to the bed and did as i was told waiting for his touch. Starting with my feet he pulled my jordan's off and stared massaging my feet, at first i tried to pull away but he held on and i relaxed. Slowly making his way up he moved to my calves and than my thighs. I moaned when his hands worked on my inner thigh, not touching my core bust close enough. I was in heaven as his hands rubbed across my back and shoulders, this was just what i needed. I closed my eyes and imagined i was laying out some where on a beach, worried free, Jaiden free.  I smiled at the feel of his lips on my check and than my neck. "Do you feel better?" His warm breath tickled my neck making me giggle.