Chapter 21

12/1/2015

                                                      Chapter 21 (Not Edited)

Ebony:   

"Aw." I screamed as soon as I opened my eyes. My wrist and ankles burned from the ropes that were tied around them, I tried to pull on them but it only caused more pain. I thought about screaming for help, but who will help? I'm their prisoner after all. I felt the tears sliding down my face, this is it. This is where I am going to die in a dark room tied up to a nasty bed. Taking a deep breath, my body froze as I felt a familiar smell. Trying to adjust my eyes I saw a figure in a chair slumped over not moving. I could hear their heart beating so I knew they were still alive. 

"MySean, MySean." I called his name and got no response. "MySean, MySean." I yelled and his head started moving. 

"Ebony." He looked over at me. "Are you okay?" 

"MySean we need to get out of here. Are you hurt?" 

"No." He stood and walked over to me smiling. "Are these ropes hurting you?" He tried to loosen them.

"Yes. MySean who took us?" 

He held the side of my face and smiled. "You look so beautiful baby. I missed you Ebony, I really missed you. Did you miss me?" 

This was wrong, he was acting weird and it was freaking me out. "Did you kidnap me MySean?" He was quiet, just starring at me. "Are you going to hurt me?" I cried. 

"Shh baby I would never hurt you, I love you. Although I was heart broken when I found out you were pregnant. But I understand, it wasn't you thinking, it was your mate bond. Your wolf called to her mate and this mistake was made." My rubbed my stomach. 

"You know what I am?" He nodded his head yes. "What are you?" 

"I am the man that truly loves you. Not some weak Alpha to scared to protect his family. With me you will stay alive." 

"What do you mean?" Before he could answer the door to the room slammed open hitting the wall behind it.  The lights to the room turned on and I jumped as a tall figure entered the room, and stopped in front of me. MySean lowered his head showing respect to this man, that definitely wasn't an alpha he definitely was a wolf but not an Alpha. A young woman followed behind him pushing a cart with a machine on top of it. 

"Look who's finally awoke. I told them not to give you to much. You young lady was out for almost two days." I he sat down on the side of the bed and smiled at me. What is with all this smiling? This is definitely not a happy occasion.

"Look mister, I don't know what you want. But if you let me go, I will keep going and never look back, please."

He started laughing at me. "I told you MySean, you can't trust women. That first chance they get, they try to leave you. I can't let you go, hell I can't even kill you because I promised my son that he could have you. For some reason he's in love with you and since he did a wonderful job finding out about you, this is his reward." 

I looked at MySean in shock, never once did any of us smell wolf in his blood. "Your human." 

"His mother was my mate, she had already had him when I found her. She understood that my heart belonged to another and I understood that she slept with another."

"Your the man, the one that killed Jaiden's mother and Reid's mate. Your the man that I was suppose to stay away from." Reality started to set in and I started trying to pull harder on my restrains. The ropes started burning my skin causing me to bleed.