His Mark On Me: Chapter 4

4/22/2014

Chapter 4                                                     Not Yet Edited      

Ebony: 

"So how long have you been in here?" I was sitting in one of the chairs at the desk in Reid's room he was doing his homework and I was surprised to see it. "How do you get your school work if you don't go to school?"

He started laughing . "Your so full of questions , I've been her almost a year and my brother goes to the school and picks it up for me. I have a tutor that comes by and teaches me anything new from the school."

I looked over his shoulder he was doing his math home work, i raised my eye brows he was doing it wrong. "You need to move this number, carry the two and than add these and fire your tutor." I gave him back his pencil. "So are you going to tell me why your in here? Because you look perfectly healthy to me."

"Depends. "

"On what?"

"If I tell you are you going to stop coming? "

"Are you a rapist or murderer?" I looked at him seriously.

"No."

"Than I won't stop coming."

Reid layed his head on his desk. "Ebony would you be mad if I said I'll tell you tomorrow?

"Yes because I kept my promise."

He let out a long sigh and looked up at the ceiling, pulling out his wallet he handed, me a picture. "Her name was Sianna, she was my mate."

I stare down at a photo of a beautiful girl with pretty big eyes and a bright smile on her face, Reid looked so happy holding on to Sianna's waist. They were gazing into each others eyes you could tell they were so much in love.

"What happened to her?" for some reason I could feel his pain.

"Me. I was her bad luck. Not everybody wants to see you happy and they will find a way to take away your joy."

"Did she leave you?"

He shook his head no. "She was murdered."

"Oh Reid I'm so sorry."

"After she was killed I lost my mind, Ebony one day I-I blacked out and all I remember is my brother pulling me off some guy that I almost killed. I almost killed a man because I couldn't control my anger, I couldn't get over losing her. Minutes after Sianna died, I wanted to die too. Ebony I see how everybody looks at me like i'm some animal at the zoo, because everybody thinks im crazy." He was crying and his body was shaking a sure sign that his wolf was wanting to come out, instead of running I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a hug.

"I don't think your crazy Reid your a man that has lost the love of his life. I hope your heart heals from this, I hope love finds you again. Call me selfish but I just got you as a friend I'm not ready to loose you."

He started laughing and his body calmed down.  "You say that now, but when you find your mate, he's not going to let you any where near me."

"Well we won't have to worry about that." I started packing up my books.

"You will soon I know it Ebony, you're too pretty to not have one." He smiled closing his books.

"I already met him, he rejected me." I felt embarrassed. 

"What kind of ass hole would do that. Who is he?"

I thought about telling Reid but then I decided to keep it to myself. Its already bad I got rejected but even more embarrassing that it was by the Alpha. "He doesn't matter."