Chapter 15

5/17/2015

Chapter 15 (Not Edited)

Ebony

"Ebony." Hearing him say my name caused shivers down my spine. Is it wrong that i was actually happy that Jaiden looked like shit? Never once did I expect him to look like he had been through hell and back, of course I was starting to fell the pain from our separation, but I guess my body was taking it better than his. His eyes moved from my eyes down to my stomach and I moved behind Reid using him as a shield. I wasn't ready to face him yet, I needed more time.

"Reid move." Jaiden told him walking towards us. Reid moved to his left and so did I. Jaiden let out a low growl. "Reid move." Moving to his right i gripped the back of his shirt and moved with Reid, closing my eyes I rest my forehead on his back and took some deep breaths.

"I'm trying to move J but as you can see she has a tight hold on me." Reid turned trying pry me off him. I felt a pair hands on my waist and the sparks started to fly through out my body, Jaiden was holding me. Stepping away from him I moved over to the couch to get some space.

"Reid leave."

"J I didn't bring her here for you to hurt her."

"Please."

"I'll go get Ebony's bags from the car."

I arched my eyebrow at Reid. "I didn't pack."

"I did it for you." I watched in horror as Reid left me alone with the beast. I had thought of this day over and over and now I had drawn a blank.

Jaiden sat on the table in front of me as I leaned back on the couch, trying to gain some space. He leaned forward and placed his hand on my knees, God why does he keep touching me?

"Can I feel your stomach?" Jaiden asked looking at me with those sexy eyes. I wanted to say yes but, the images of seeing him with Natalie came to my mind and the last thing I wanted was him touching me.

"No, stop touching me please."

Jaiden dropped his hands and closed his eyes. "Ebony i'm, sorry for what you saw that night, please believe me when I say that nothing was going on with me and Natalie."

"You honestly think I would believe you? That your weak ass apology would work."

"I swear on my life Ebony, that I have not had sex since the last time you and I made love."

"You don't owe me anything Alpha." I moved to get up off the couch.

"Stop please." Jaiden yelled grabbing my arm. "I owe you everything, I owe you better than this. Your my mate, the mother of my pup, and I treated you like shit."

"Well that's how you treat the person you don't love."

"I do love you, Ebony i'm doing all of this because I love you. Those days in this house, were the best days of my life." He put his hands on his head and started pacing the room. "My Mother, she was seeing this other un mated male wolf before she met my father, her mate. She told my father how he had begged her to reject my father and mate with him. But she told him she couldn't and that she was in love with my dad and wanted to be with him. They thought he had accepted her decision and moved on but they were wrong. I was seven when they found my mothers body decapitated." He wiped away at his eyes and turned his back to me. "He had dumped her body in the forest with a knife stabbed threw a note in her heart, it said "you and your boys will never be happy. My soul mate is dead and so shell be yours." We thought he was just talking to my father about my mom but than Sianna was murdered and I knew then that he was talking about me too." He turned to face me and I saw the tears in his eyes. I wiped away mines because I could feel his pain and I knew what he was going to say. "Ebony I would rather push you away and loose you instead of having to burying you." He knelled down in front of me and touched my stomach. "Baby I love you two so much to loose you like that, I'm so sorry for hurting you." He laid his head on my stomach.

I brought my hands up and stroked the back of his neck. "Who is this man?"

"We don't know, my father never met him."

"How do you know he will come for me?"

"That night I left you here because of the rouge attack, they were looking for the Luna of the pack. Baby they were looking for you."

I started to cry at the thought of never seeing my child grow up, I now understood why he was pushing me away. We sat in silence with Jaiden's head on my lap and his arms wrapped around my waist. I held him and let the tears drop from my eyes. Reality setting in for the both of us that for the s we can never be together.

Jaiden

I just want to hold her, sever this moment for a lifetime. The moment my eyes landed on her i felt proud to be her's. I didn't think it was possible but she was even sexier pregnant. All i wanted was for a chance to get to explain, but now that I see her, I never want to let her go. Both Reid and Mark feel that we can protect her but, I just can't take that chance with their lives.

"Jaiden." She said my name and it felt good to hear it coming from her lips.

"Yea baby."

"Your right."

I looked up at her. "Right about what?"

"I don't want to die Jaiden, I want to raise my child and see it grow up. The only way for me to do this is to leave." Her voice cracked at the end and my heart broke more. We had agreed that I would loose them both, I held her tighter and nodded me head in agreement.

"Are you two serious." Reid yelled at us.

"This is our decision Reid, not yours."

"We can Protect them J."

"No we can't."

"I can watch over them."

"Respect our choice please."

"How can I respect something that's stupid." Reid walked out and slammed the door behind him.

I turned to face Ebony and saw how worried she was for him. "We're making the right choice." She nodded her head yes. "Can you do me a favor Eb?"

"What?"

I walked over to her and place my hands on her waist. "Give me a week, give me seven days with my family before you walk out of my life forever."

Question 1: Do you think their making the right choice?

Question 2: Do you still think Jaiden's a jerk?

****Please remember to Vote and Comment I really like to hear from you.****

All Rights Reserved By: MrsCassey