His Mark On Me Chapter: 7

6/15/2014

                                                        His Mark On Me Chapter: 7

Ebony: 

MySean and i walked into the club holding hands looking around for my friends. Deep down i know i'm not supposed to be here, especially not with MySean but i'm tired of taking orders from him.. I prayed that he would not show up tonight but i know he's here, i can feel him. Moving his hand to my waist MySean pointed to Janae waving her arms at us to get our attention. After introducing him to the gang i just wanted to enjoy my night. Janae grabbed my hand and pulled me on the dance floor and i let all of my problem flow away with the music. This is what a normal teenager does, she goes to school, and on the weekend she kicks it with her friends. Not shift into a wolf three times a week, which i'm still having trouble doing. A normal teenager isn't running from her mate. 

"MySean seems nice." Jane shouted in my ear.

"Yea he is a good guy."

"To bad he's not your mate."

"How do you know that?"  I prayed she didn't know about me and "Him".

"Hello if that was my mate i would be all over him. It suck because that man is in love with you/"

"No he's not."

she started laughing and pointed in MySean's direction, he was starring at us and than gave me a big smile. "I can hear how his heart beat picks up when he's near you." 

Just hearing her say that made me worry. I knew he liked me but i can't have him fallen in love. "I don't know if that's a good or bad thing." 

"Relax Ebony, were young and tonight we need to have some fun. I know i do." She had sadness in her voice.

"How are you doing? I know it must be hard for you to not have him around."

"I miss him even though it was just for a short period of time but i feel lost. My mom thins that since we never mated and i was never marked that my wolf is not seeing the lost. but i can feel it still. Mates can be both a good and bad thing."

"Tell me about it." I replied still dancing to the music. My body stiffen and than i relaxed in his arms as MySean held me from behind. He had my body pressed against his as the song shift from fast to slow. Closing my eyes I leaned my head back against his chest and listened to his heart beat. Janea was right it was beating fast but i liked the sound of it. He brought his lips down and kissed the side of my head and than my neck, i smiled when i felt his tongue and than his lips. He knew i liked it cause he held me tighter. 

"What's up Ebony?" I opened my eyes and saw Alpha and Beta Mark standing in front of us. He looked like he wanted to kill MySean, untangling MySeans arms i looked down at the ground. 

"Hi." I tried to steady my breathing to not sound to nervous. 

"Baby who's this?" MySean asked.

"Baby?" Jaiden repeated his words still looking at me. 

"MySean this is my Cousin Jaiden and his best friend Mark." I said those words with a smile on my face, I had already seen him with Natalie maybe it was time for him to see me with MySean.

MySean stuck out his hand but only Mark shook it. "It's nice to meet you, i'm Ebony's boyfriend."

"Boyfriend, I didn't know she had permission to date." Jaidens body was shaking and i knew that wasn't a good thing, i needed to get MySean away from him.