Epilogue

9/2/2016

Jaiden

3 Years Later 

I paced back and fourth bouncing my five month old daughter Jada in my arms. She finally started settling down as I took a seat next to Mark as he held his son and KalEl's future Beta Mark jr. KalEl rested on the back of his Uncle Reid as we all waited for any word from Ebony in the delivery room. "Uncle Reid." KalEl tapped Reid's Shoulder. "When your daughter comes, am I still going to be your best buddy?"

"You will always be my best buddy." Reid told him flipping him off his Shoulder. "What is taking so long J." He asked me placing my son back on his shoulders only to flip him again. 

"These things take time Reid." I told him wrapping my daughter in her cover.  The last thing I need is for Ebony to see her unwrapped in this cold air. Janae has been in Labor for a long time. Reid started out in the delivery room but was later brought out after he growled at Doc Baker and later passing out. 

"Maybe if you were in control of your Wolf Eb wouldn't have put you out." Mark Chuckled.

"Like you were any better Mark, you almost attacked the Good Doc." I reminded him. 

"J you blocked the door when Ebony went in Labor with Jada." Mark put his son down and watched him walk over to Reid climbing on him like KalEl. 

"I was blocking the door from you two fools and your Mates. Never once did I try to take on my Father In-Law. I missed the first birth, I wasn't missing that one." 

We grew silent as a cry erupt from the other room, Reid stood with a smile on his face. I stood as well and patted his shoulder. "Congratulations brother."  

Ebony came out the room and smiled at Reid. "You have a very healthy baby Girl, both her and Janae are waiting for you." He rushed in to be with his new family. Kristy came out and sat on Mark's lap as Ebony wrapped her arms around my neck. I kissed her soft lips wanting to get started on child number three. "I love you." She mumbled on my lips. 

"I love you too, baby." I lifted her smiling as her legs wrapped around my waist.  

"Gross, no kissing." KalEl tried pulling us apart. 

"Boy, how you think you got here." I told him. 

Ebony hit my chest. "Don't say that to him." She unwrapped her legs and I groaned missing the fill of her body. "This has been a long night we are headed home." She told Mark and Kristy as we all walked out the door towards our house. 

I waited in bed as Ebony came out of the bathroom after her shower. We had put the kids down for the night and now it was our time alone. She came out dressed in her all black night gown and my wolf growled in appreciation. 

"Like what you see?" She stood posing in the bathroom door way. 

"I love what I see." I got up and lifted her off the ground, tossing her on the bed I climbed on top of her. "Thank you." I told her kissing her neck where my mark was finally on display. 

"For what?" She grabbed the back of my head. 

"For waiting on me, for loving me and for our two beautiful children. " I lifted her gown so I could feel her soft skin next to mine. 

She grabbed my face with her hands and starred deep in my eyes. "Anything for you, baby." We both laughed as I pushed in with the thought of making number three on my mind. 

All Rights Reserved By: MrsCassey

This is the End thank you all so much for reading and sticking with this story! Much love!!