Chapter 8 His Mark on Me

9/5/2014

                                                      Chapter 8 His Mark on Me 

Ebony: 

Walking to the clinic I tried my best to avoid Jaiden and Beta Mark, since our last conversation, which was over a week ago. I felt like i was on the edge of a cliff waiting to be pushed off at any minute. My wolf was missing him, so to punish her i decided to not shift, she needs to learn her place, i'm in control not her.  Beta Mark had come by my house looking for me but i had gotten up extra early to avoid him. My mother was impressed with him, she thought he was my mate because he kept showing up. The look of disappointment on her face when I told her we were not mates, was priceless. Knocking on Reids door he pulled me in holding me close to his warm body, taking away some of my worries. Like usual he playing the stupid call of duty game. Sitting next to him on the bed i pulled out me phone and checked my messages, I had one from MySean and one from Janae. MySean had to work late but wanted to get together for dinner tomorrow night for dinner. I replied yes. Janae wanted to know if i got my dress yet for the dance and i replied yes to her knowing if i let her pick it out it would only consist of two strings. 

"Are you here to visit me, or be on your phone?" Reid started shooting up some building and than ran for cover behind a car as he threw a grenade.

"I know your not talking, your still playing that stupid game." I laid back on his bed and got comfortable.

"This is not just some stupid game, this is the best game ever." He picked up his second paddle and tossed it to me. "Join me." He gave me an evil smirk.

Crawling to the bottom of the bed i laid on my stomach and listen to him give me instructions on the what each button did. We started running and i tried to keep up with him. "Hey what happen to no man left behind."

"You have to keep up Little Red Riding Hood."

"Funny, so i guess your the Big Bad Wolf." I started shooting at nothing in particular.

He hit his rock hard chest with his fist and gave me a duh look. "The Baddest baby." He smirk at me causing me to laugh.  "So how are things with you and the human?"

"MySean, and things are going good, he works a lot but i can't be mad because he takes care of himself. So have you thought about leaving these four walls yet?"

"No."

"Reid, i'm sure your family and friends would love to have you at home with them."

"I'm fine here, i have a brother that visits me and as for friends all i need is you. It would have to be a matter of life or death or someone really important to me, to get me to leave this place."  He looked at me and I could see he was still mourning his mates death. I leaned my head against his shoulder and he kissed the top of my head. 

"I will always be here for you Reid, no matter what if you need me just call me." 

"The same with me, I mean it Eb, If you need me tell me."  His forehead was against mines and he was looking in my eyes, I nodded my head yes and he was satisfied. We played two more times before i felt myself drifting off to sleep, laying the paddle down i snuggled up under Reid as he continued playing. 

Jaiden:  

I blinked my eyes a few more times hoping i wasn't seeing the scene before my eyes. Ebony's head laid on Reid's chest as his arms held her around her waist. Their legs were intertwined and his chin rested on the top of her head. My wolf was trying to get out, he wanted to rip them apart. "Ebony get up."  I grabbed her arm and pulled her close to me kicking the bed moving it against the wall,  Reid jumped to his feet ready to fight, he relaxed when he saw me.