His Mark On Me Not Edited Yet

4/8/2014         

Chapter 1                 

                     His Mark On Me: My first Werewolf Book please be nice!

Ebony: 

Ugh, I hate mornings, I hate alarm clocks, I hate school. "Happy birthday." My family busted in my room singing to me. Ugh did I say I hate Birthdays yet, cause I do, iI mean I really really do. Let me tell you who i am, my name is Ebony Nicole Butler my family and i moved here to West Virginia  from Dallas Texas two days ago. My father took the job as head pack doctor for the Black Moon Pack. Now I know your wondering what a Black Moon Pack is? Its sort of a secret society for ware wolves, you see that's what my family and I are. Some would be scared of this world but we just want to be treated like everyone else, at least i do. Don't get me wrong their is nothing wrong with being a Ware Wolf, but some of our rules are just fucked up. Like bowing down to some Alpha, living all together on a compound and last but not least mating. In case you don't know what mating is, well it's when mother earth or the moon goddess as some like to call her, picks your soul mate and you are bound together forever, no dating no flirting just here is your mate now go live happily together. I guess i've read to many romance novels cause I find nothing wrong with meeting a guy stay up on the phone all night talking and than fall in love get married and than have a family. That's what i want when i find my mate and if i stick to my plan that's what i'll get. Not to tut my own horn but i've been working hard these past four years on my studies just to get into a good college away from my family, and before we left i got my acceptance letter to NYC. I haven't told my family yet cause i know they won't let me go but i'll find away to get there and start living a normal human life.

"I'm sorry we moved before your birthday,  we can still throw you a party this weekend. "
"No mom just a nice family dinner would do." I tried to roll over back to sleep.
"Get up Miss Ebony you and your brother's start school today." My mom smacked me on the butt as my family all started to leave my room. The only good thing about moving here was my new room, it was so huge I swear it was like three rooms put together. I had my own full bathroom a walk in closet and a balcony that had a great view of the lake, my dad had it painted red and black before we got here i think he was trying to butter me up.

"Do i have to go to school today, it's my birthday." I whined walking into the kitchen.

"Yes now hurry up before your late." Mom sat a plate of pancakes in front of me and that made me happy.

"So Eb what do you want for your birthday?" My Brother Issac asked taking another pancake he was two years younger than me

"A new car." I looked over at my dad waiting for his response but got nothing.

"How about a new lap top." Christopher my younger brother handed my a package. "It's from me and Issac do you like it?"

"Aw thank you, i love it."  I got up out of my seat and gave them both a hug.      

"Alright you guys time to go or you'll be late for school." My mother began rushing us out the door. My heart stopped when i spotted an all black 2014 Range Rover parked out front with a big red bow on it. Running back into the kitchen I jumped on my dads lap and hugged him. 

"Thank you Daddy I love it." 

"Thank you for being so understanding about the move. Happy eighteenth birthday baby." He kissed my forehead and gave me the keys.

Walking down the hall i finally found my locker, located in the middle of no where. I hated starting a new school but at least this will be my last time be fore college.

"Hi." I turned to my left and saw a girl opening the locker next to mine, she looked like the model type I felt plain standing next to her. She was tall with this short hair style the was spiked on top and hung over her right eye and she looked like she wore a size zero, she was just pretty. I looked down at myself i wasn't tall but i wasn't to short, my hair flowed past my shoulders and yes it was all mines, the only good thing i had going for me was that my stomach was flat but i have a booty that likes to hug my jeans.

"My names Janae." She held out her hand and i shook it.

"I'm Ebony, I see your locker is located in the dessert as well."

"Yea so we better hurry so were not late for class, let me see your schedule?" She held out her hand.

Giving it to her she looked it over and found out all of our classes were the same except for our last period and i was glad that i would know somebody besides my brothers. We walked down the hall and made our way to class when i smell the most delicious smell in the world. It was a mixture of milk chocolate and pepper mints with a little forest smell. I wanted to find it, Iwanted to know where it was coming from.

"Hello Ebony." Janae snapped her fingers in front of my face bringing me back to reality.

"Sorry i got distracted.'" We walked into class and started our day.

By end of the day Janae had introduced me to her group of friends another girl name Taya and her mate James and her other friend Stephanie and her mate Craig. they were all cool I think I could see myself hanging out with them. Walking to my locker my nose sniffed that wonderful smell again and before I could turn around two arms hit the lockers blocking me in I wanted to turn around, I needed to turn around and see his face. My heart was pounding my body was shaking and he smelled so delicious, slowly I turned my body and starred into his light brown eyes his jaw was clenched and his mussel's in his arms were well defined. "Mate." I said but stopped when his hands went around my throat lifting me off the ground.

"I am not your mate, don't ever fucking call me that again." He was strong and had this look in his eyes like he was fighting his own words. "Forget about me, do you hear me?"  

Tears started streaming down my face as i tried to loosen his grip. "Yes." I whispered and gasped for air after he let me go. I slid down the lockers to the floor as he walked away from me, I told you that whole mate thing was fucked up.     

............Tell me what you think? Should I keep going? Please remember to Vote and Comment. Thank you for reading.........

 All Rights Reserved By: MrsCassey