Chapter 9

10/8/2014

                                            Chapter 9 Not Yet Edited 

Ebony: 

I snuggled closer to MySean on his comfy couch while we watched a movie in his living room, he had made me dinner and now we were spending quality time together. My head rest on his chest listening to his steady heart beat loving the way it sound. "Bae you feel warm. Are you getting sick?" He questioned feeling my forehead. I laughed moving his hand, little did he know that my body tempt always ran over a hundred. 

"I have been feeling a little ill, but it'll past. I'm so happy we're spending time together."

"You missed me?"

"A lot." MySean wrapped his arms tighter around my waist  and i was feeling the love. I always wanted to be one of  those girls in the movies that had the perfect boyfriend and the guy was so in love with her. If only this was one of those movies, than everything in my life would be perfect. This isn't a movie and everything in my life was not perfect, I have a crazy mate and I his brother Reid, well I haven't seen Reid in a week and I was missing him too. I was scared to approach about the that night, the look on his face when found out Jaiden was my mate was a look of disappointment. And when Jaiden said Reid was in love with me i could see he was embarrassed, I'm mad at myself for hurting Reid and i'm mad at Jaiden for telling his secret. .

"So what time am I picking you up on Saturday for this dance?" He kissed the top of my head.

"I'm riding with Janae and meeting you at the school." As soon as I said those words he let me go.

"What's wrong?" I sat up and tried to grab his arm as he got up from the couch.  

He turned the t.v. off signaling our movie night was over. "What's at home that you don't want me to see" 

"Nothing, I just live a distance away." 

"Is that all? Or is it you don't want me to run into somebody else?" 

He has no clue on how right he is, I did not want MySean anywhere near my house. My parents would flip if a human boy should up at their door step, and Jaiden would kill him as soon as he crossed pack territory. "Their is nobody else MySean."

"What about that guy?"

"I told you he nothing, please believe me."  I grabbed his arm and pulled him down on the couch, he looked startled by my strength.

"If he's nothing Ebony than let me come pick you up." 

"Why is this so important?" I was getting frustrated. 

"I want to be able to pick my girl up from her home and meet her family. Let her father know that i'm not just some perv that's just trying to get in his daughter's pants. Eb is that to much to ask for?"

God he is everything I want in a man, but to bad i can't grant him that wish. Without him being my mate my father would never accept him. Maybe i'm being to selfish, trying to hold on to a good thing, on my quest to be human. My wolf has been trying to come to the surface but i keep managing to push her back, I don't know how long i can keep doing it. I could feel the tears start to gather I know I can't keep him forever, he wants more. "My father is very strict MySean, i'm not suppose to date. That's why I always come to you."

"So we're supposed to just keep sneaking around?" He got up a knelled down in front of me.

"Not if you don't want to. I'll understand if you want to break up." I leaned my forehead next to his waiting for his answer.