Chapter 23

1/24/2016

                                                                    Chapter 23

Jaiden:

I tried to keep my wolf at bay as I walked to the infirmary where that girl was. Mark stood to his feet as I kicked the door open to her room. She jumped up from the bed and coward in a corner of the room. Mark stood in front of her and growled and I challenged him back, nothing was going to stop me from getting my answer's.

"Please Mark calm down." She placed her hand on his shoulder calming his wolf. He turned to face her placing  his hand on top of hers.

"Kristy your to weak to be standing, get back in bed please." He helped her over to the bed and sat down next to her, still holding her hand. 

Reid and Janae walked in and stood next to me. "Where's Ebony?" I demand.

She wiped her eyes. "Alpha Damon has her in an abandon warehouse about two hours from here. I don't know the exact location but I can take you straight there."

"No." Mark looked over at her.

"I have too. I made a promise to Ebony and I intend to keep that promise. If I leave her there Damon is going to rape her like he does me."

Mark started growling hearing that news, hopefully that was motivation for him to allow us to use her help. "Is that why you tried to kill yourself?" He asked her

"No, I wasn't going to kill myself. Alpha Damon had ordered me too, so I filled the syringe with a solution that would slow down my heart beat. I knew he was going to have me followed, so I had to do it so both Ebony and I can escape."

"How did they capture her." Reid asked.

"The kidnapped her while she was pumping gas."

"Did they bring the car with them?" Reid sounded hopeful.

"Yes, It's parked in the ware house."

Reid's smile got even bigger. "Point me in the right direction, my car has a tracking device on it." He pulled out his from and started scrolling on it.

"Was she ok when you left her?"

"She was sad, she was missing her son. She only got to hold him for a quick second before he took him from her. MySean was trying to console her but nothing was working."

"MySean." I growled out his name.

"The father of her child?" Janae piped in. "Why would he let somebody take their baby away from her?"

"Because KalEl is my son. Ebony is my mate and that bastard was working for the enemy." I punched the wall.

"Your Eb's mate? Why did you let her leave?" Janae yelled leaping at me. "You let her get kidnapped, how could you?" Reid grabbed her and took her out of the room.

"Damon didn't kill Ebony because of MySean, to reward him for doing such a good job. They made a deal that MySean got to keep Ebony for his wife if the baby was born a boy. MySean is infatuated with Ebony, as soon as she's healed he's going to try and get her pregnant again. If he doesn't Damon is going to try and bet him to it, we need to get her soon." Kristy wiped her eyes again.

"When do we leave?" My body froze at a voice  I hadn't heard in months. I turned and saw my father standing in the hall outside of the room. I took in his figure, he had lost some weight, but his strength was still very much defined. His hair was now colored with grey and his eyes were pitched black.