His Mark On Me Chapter 14

4/28/2015

Currently #110 In Werewolf as of 4/28/2015 (Wow Thanks)

Chapter 14

Jaiden

"What do you mean he's gone" I paced around Reid's empty room trying to figure out where the hell he went. First Ebony and now my brother, what the fuck is going on?

"I came to check on him like I normally do and noticed he was gone. I am just as shocked as you, he never leaves this place. I checked the whole clinic and Jaiden, Reid is gone.

"Did anyone see him at the boarders?"

"I asked and you know how good your brother was at sneaking off territory."

"Reid was the best Tracker in this pack. He is the son of an Alpha but also a warrior at heart." I don't know where he could be, but now I got two people to find. Walking out of the clinic Dr. Butler called my name. I already know what he's going to ask me and I still had no answer's for him.

"I was wondering if you had any news on finding Ebony."

"I'm sorry Dr. Butler but my men are still looking for her." He broke down in front of me and I didn't know how to comfort him, hell I was suffering myself.

"How can she just disappear? Why would she leave and not say something." He wiped his eyes. "Maybe I was just to hard on her, pushing her into being something she wasn't ready for. Her mother is so dis-trout and her brothers are trying to be strong but I know they miss her too."

"Trust me Doc as soon as I get news on Ebony I will let you and your family know. Now if you will please excuse me I also have to find my brother." I tried to walk pass him but he stopped me.

"Reid is missing also." Dr. Butler questioned me with venom in his voice.

"Yes."

"Do you think he's with my daughter?"

"Why would you ask me that?"

"I know them two have been hanging around each other a lot, and I also know about your brothers reputation. If my Daughter is in danger I have the right to know."

"Reid would never hurt Ebony."

"I heard about what happened to his mate and how he went crazy. You think I want Ebony to be the next victim?"

I growled and tightened my fist, my nails were extended and now cutting through my skin. I could feel the blood in my hands, this man was going to make me kill him. "Stand down Dr. Butler and get out of my face." I used my Alpha tone on him causing him to retreat. My body was shaking and I needed to calm down, this was Ebony's father she already hates me, she will despise me if I killed him.

"Jaiden." I turned my head to see Natalie walking towards me. "Baby I've been looking all over for you. Are you okay?" She wrapped her arms around my waist and I felt uneasy.

"Reid's missing."

"He probably just went for a run." She pecked my lips.

"My brother hasn't left his room in almost two years."

Natalie just shrugged her shoulders. "I'm sure where ever he went he'll be back soon. We need to talk about our wedding."

She didn't care, all she wanted to do was talk about her stupid wedding while we pack members missing. Starring at her I knew she wasn't going to make a good Luna for my pack, she just wanted the title and not the responsibility that came with it. Her heart was nothing like Ebony's, Natalie's was cold as ice.