Chapter 24

1/29/2016

Chapter 24

Jaiden:

We had all piled up in a row of SUV's  driving to our destiny. Kristy had told us about the security that was surrounding the building and how Damon had surveillance camera's in the forest close by. She had told me the location of the room Ebony was being held in and also how many men Damon had on patrol. I was grateful for what she had done to help me save Ebony. My father and Reid sat in the back as Mark drove us, Doc Baker had insisted on coming so he was is a car behind us. I had brought twenty of my best fighters since Kristy stated they were a small pack with around seventeen members. She told me that Damon had a thing for recruiting more women than men, sick bastard. My fist clenched as I thought of Ebony alone with him. If he touches her I will rip off his arms first.

"We're almost close." Reid looked  down at his phone. "We should pull over soon."

Mark nodded his head and pulled over to a wooded area and shut off the car. I climbed out and waited for my men to gather around and wait for my command. "Fella's this all ends tonight, your mission is simple. Destroy who ever gets in your path and find your Luna." I yelled before taking off in the woods with my men behind me.

Ebony:

I sat on the side of the bed as MySean laid on it propped up against some pillow's flipping channels on the TV. He hadn't said a word since his disagreement with his father this morning and it was worrying me. I needed for him to stand up to Damon, to demand for our freedom. I just really needed to get MySean alone and than get rid of him. "Your father doesn't respect you." I climbed in bed next to him laying my head on his chest."

"I know, but he will soon." He kissed the top of my head.

"I just want it to be you and me." I kissed his chest. "Like it used to be, remember all the fun we used to have In your apartment. We can get our own and start our own family."

"You really want that baby?" He flipped us so I was now under him. "Cause, that's what I really want too." He brought his head down and kissed me. I held my breath and kissed him back, I needed my plan to work out. He brought his hand down to the waist of my night shorts.

"MySean we can't. Baby, i'm still healing remember?" There was no way I was sleeping with him. 

He nodded his head and rolled over pulling me with him. "As soon as your healed, it's on."

Jaiden:

The first guy I saw I snapped his neck and gently laid his body on the ground while Mark and Reid took care of the other two. My men were circling the warehouse making sure no one came in or out. Jacob one of my warrior was able to tapped into the security system reverting the camera's to different directions. I could smell her scent and my wolf was purring to get out, he smelled her scent mixed with another's. MySean, I growled out his name.

Everything went so fast as my men took down Damon's men one by one. They were no match, not even properly trained for battle. I watched as my father  pushed open the door to his office. He turned in his chair smiling at us as we stood waiting to get a good look at the man that had been hunting us for years. I sniffed the air and a realization hit me, this asshole has no Alpha blood in him. My father walked in first, his face showed no emotion as his fist clenched tighter and tighter.