Chapter 12

4/7/2015

                                                     Chapter 12       Not Edited 

Ebony

"Pregnant? What do you mean i'm pregnant?" I pulled away from Reid.

He took a knee in front of me and placed his ear next to me stomach. "Eb I hear two heart beats in here." He looked up at me with a smile on his face. "I'm gonna be an Uncle."

I didn't know what to say, I just wanted to close my eyes and sleep and not think about it. "I think your crazy and hearing my stomach growling from lack of real food." I tried to laugh it off, Reid gave me a weird look.

"Trust Eb I know what I hear, i'm not crazy.

I knew he hated when people called that, and I felt bad. "I'm sorry, Can we just lay down and go to sleep?" I pulled him over towards his bed and climbed in, Reid got in next to and held me in his arms. I can't do this.

"Little Red Riding Hood."  He called me by my nick name .

"Yes."

"It's going to be alright, I promise you."  

One Month Later..... 

I was still in denial I did everything I could to put it out of my head, I tired to act as if nothing had changed. I got up in the morning two ours early and did my normal routine for school, with an occasional morning sickness interrupting it. instead of a tight shirt I would wear one of my brothers which was starting to annoy him. I would leave for school before the sun would come up and than return home after the sun went down. My body was changing, I could feel it and see it. I even avoided Reid and it was hurting him because he would call me everyday asking me to come see him. Today i had no choice because he told me if I didn't he was going to tell Jaiden. "Trader." I yelled in his face when he opened his door for me. 

"How else was I going to get you here." He handed me a box, that said pregnancy test on the front of it, i gave him a glare. "I stole it from the infirmary, go take it." He pointed to his bath room . 

"I don't need it Reid, I know i am." I lifted up my shirt showing the baby bump. The weird thing about being a werewolf is we don't carry a whole nine moths like humans and since i'm carrying and Alpha's child my two months were more like four months, I was barley fitting my skinny jeans.

"You need to tell J."

"Why?"

"Because you guys are starting a family together."

I shook my head. "Your brother has made it perfectly clear that he doesn''t me. I'm not going to force him to be with me because I made a mistake and trusted him."

"So your just going to walk around with this baby and not tell him it's his? That's not going to work because once he see you and that baby he will know."

I sat on the side of his bed and closed my eyes, I had been thinking about this. "I have options Reid." A tear rolled down my face. "Theirs adoption, or at my old pack their was this girl that got raped and this lady took her to end her pregnancy."

Reid picked up his chair and through it against the wall, he knelled down in front of me taking my face in his large hands. "You will not get rid of my blood. If i have to take care of you and this baby myself I will do you hear me Ebony, you will not end this pregnancy."