Chapter 18 Day Two/ Three

10/25/2015

                                    Chapter 18 Day Two/ Day Three (Not Edited) 

Ebony: 

Janae stood quiet in front of me for a couple of seconds. "Hi Janae." She mocked me putting her hands on her waist. "I, we all have been looking for you and all you have to say is, hi Janae." I felt really bag because she was friend and I was here hiding from her. I had positioned myself behind a patio chair to cover my stomach. "Have you been here the whole time, Ebony." 

"No, Reid just brought me back." I walked over to the cabinet by the pool and pulled out a towel for her to wrap around her naked body. 

"Reid?" She looked shocked at his name being mentioned. 

"Yes, Reid he found me and brought me back home." 

She started crying. "I thought something bad had happened to you, I thought you were dead."

"I am so sorry Janae." I walked off from behind the chair and walked towards her to give her a hug. 

"You're pregnant?" She hug me and than touched my stomach. 

"Yes." I took  

"You found your mate?" She was so happy for me. 

"It's complicated for now. Please don't tell anybody i'm here. Jaiden, I mean Alpha Jaiden is letting me stay here as a favor to Reid so we have to keep this a secret please." I really hated lying to her but I didn't want my family to find out I was here. 

"Ebony." Jaiden came running out of the house and than paused when he saw Janae. 

"Alpha Jaiden." Janae bowed her head as a show of respect. 

"Hello Janae." He gave me a look. 

"Alpha Jaiden." I looped arms with Janae. "This is my best friend, she happened to be taking a run and saw me outside. Please don't be mad it was fault she caught my scent." I was secretly pleading with him to not be mad at my stupid action.  

"Janae, you are to tell no one of seeing Ebony here. Do you understand?" 

"Yes Alpha." She looked him in his eyes to show she was telling the truth. 

"Good you ladies take this reunion inside." He held open the back door for the both of us. When I passed he whispered in my ear. "I'm gonna kill Reid, lock the door behind me." He left shifting before I could object.

"So MySean was really your mate and you two broke up?" Janae sat down her sandwich and wiped her eyes. 

"Yes." I had lied and told her that MySean was my mate and that he had decided that he no longer wanted a girlfriend and wanted to explore his other options. That he took another job out of the state leaving me and his child behind. I told her that I went to find him but I had no luck. "I guess it's for the best, he wasn't a good boyfriend so he probably wouldn't have made a good dad." 

"Why are you scared to tell your parents?" 

"I'm more embarrassed than anything, I will one day just not now. So how have you been doing?" 

"I'm okay, nothing exciting has happened. I tried to go out on a date but that was a total bust." 

"As long as you keep trying, I'm sure you will meet somebody else perfect for you." I hugged my best friend.