Ch.2 Joining Fairy Tail

Hello my little burritos long no see eh? ANYWHO... shall we begin the adventure?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~A week later~

Natsu's P.O.V

"We made it to a city!" I yelled as I saw a sign and a bunch of buildings.

"It's about time. I'm done eating birds, squirrels, and berries." (Y/N) said.

I nodded in response.

~A magical time skip into the city of MANGOLIA~

(Still Natsu's P.O.V)

"Wow this place is pretty cool." (Y/N) said.

"Yup but should we ask if theres any guilds nearby?" I ask.

"Fiine. It better not be far."

"I know cuz you LAZY!"

"AM NOT"

"YUP"

"AM NOT"

"YOU ARE"

"Let's just go..."

~Time skip due to my laziness~

We finally made it to the guild here in Mangolia which is called Fairy Tail. Before we walked inside (Y/N) stopped me.

"What is it (Y/N)?" I looked at (Y/N) confusedly.

(Y/N) then made a necklace made of fire, it was red with a fire emblem and on the back of it, it had a tiny button.

"Here in case one of us gets lost or taken we press the button and it'll show us our location." (Y/N) said as she gave it to me. She then made herself a similar except it had (whatever you want and whatever color you want it).We both put on the necklace and walked inside the huge building.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Me and Natsu walked into Fairy Tail and saw alot of people. We went up to a shor man.

"Um excuse me how do we join this guild?"  I asked the man.

"So you wish to join Fairy Tail my child? What is your name?" he asked.

"(Y/N) and that's Natsu." I said as I pointed at Natsu.

"It appears that your friend has caused a fight in my guild." He said.

I sweat-dropped.

"I'm sorry for my friends behav-" I was interrupted by Natsu saying,

"FIRE-DRAGON ROAR!" Natsu yelled as it almost hit a bo with only his boxers on.

"He's a dragon slayer?" He asked.

"Yup (you said popping the P) and so am I." I stated proudly.

"So he's fire and you're..?" He asked.

"I know all magic known to man.. but I could still use a little work on them..." I said nervously.

He nodded and said, "My name's Makorav but you can call me Gramps. WELCOME TO FAIRY TAIL!"

"Thank you Gramps." I said giving him a toothy smile.

"Go get your friend so I can give you your guild marks." Gramps said. I nodded in response.

I turned around to tell Natsu the good news when he and the boy with no clothes on (only wearing boxers) got hit on the head by a girl with scarlet hair.

"NO FIGHTING AGAINST FAMILY YOU GOT THAT!" She yelled causing both of them to get up and hug each other as if they were friends.

I walked up to her and said, "Hi my name's (Y/N) and we just joined the guild."

"Welcome my name's Erza and we?" Erza asked.

"Yea the boy with the pink hair joined also." I tell her.

She looked and sighed, "I hope you're not a trouble maker like them."

"You can only hope." I giggled.

Erza nodded and walked away to eat strawberry cake.

I walked twords Natsu who was currently arguing with that boy again.

"Natsu come on we need our guild mark so we can stay here." I say while pulling on his arm.

"Fiine." He said as he stopped arguing with the boy.

"Hey where ya going I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU FIRE BREATHE!" the boy said.

"His name is Gray but I call him ice princess." Natsu whispered in my ear.

I nodded and stood in front of Gray.

"It's not nice to call people names Gray." I say as he looked at me confusedly. I took the opportunity to knee him in the stomach causing him to fall and groan in pain. "Remember that Kay?" I smiled at him and patted his head.

"Whoa.." Natsu said with wide eyes.

"He deserved it. Now to get our guild marks." I smiled and led him to gramps.

"Gramps this is Natsu. Natsu this is Gramps." Natsu gave a little wave to him.

"Hello my child. Where do you guys want your guild marks and what color?" He asked.

"I want it on my right arm and red." Natsu said excitedly.

Gramps stamped Natsu on his right arm.

"And you my child?" He asked me.

I thought for a second.

"I want it on my (B/P) and (F/C) please." I said.

He stamped me on my (B/P) and I smiled.

'Finally I have a family that won't hurt me.' I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hallow my burritos once again. I'll be updating every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. Hopefully we can stay on that schedule. Hope you enjoyed the chapter leave a comment if you have any ideas. Till next time but for now eat this pig heart.