Ch. 26 Mini Reunion

Welcome back to another chapter! I got chu reader-chan!

~~~~~

Robin's P.O.V

I woke up in a daze. My body felt sore, but when I looked at my body most of my wounds were treated and no longer there. I still had bruises all around my body but they were tolerable. I groaned as I sat up and looked around. I saw (Y/n) on her knees healing an unconscious Natsu and Dixon laid beside them also unconscious. (Y/n)'s eyes were a dark blue, I know she's hurting inside, I mean who wouldn't be? She had no control over her actions, and she hurt those she held dearest. I slowly got up and picked up Yuki as careful as possible, she seems to be doing okay. Her wounds were also healed. I limped my way to (Y/n) as best I could since I was still injured.

"You should sit down and rest a little Robin." I heard (Y/n) say.

"I will." I sat down next to Dixon, while setting Yuki down on the floor next to me and made sure she was in a comfortable position as she slept, and began to bound his hands together with my earth magic, vines can be really helpful in a situation like this. "You should've bound his hands together. What if he awoke before you noticed?"

"Simple. I would've sensed him being awake and done something about it." (Y/n) replied with a sigh, as she finished healing Natsu completely.

"You doing okay after all this?" I asked.

(Y/n) tensed a bit before answering, "Y-Yeah I'm fine. It's just all the voices in my head." She placed her hands on her knees. She was looking down, her bangs were covering her eyes and her hands tightened to a fist.

Without hesitation I quickly stood up and went to (Y/n). I knelt down in front of her and hugged her. I felt (Y/n) tense once more before hugging back, quietly sobbing into my shoulder.

"Am I really that bad? That I deserve to die or be sold off to someone I don't love?"

That question shocked me but I hugged her tightly, but not to the point that she couldn't breathe. "You don't have to listen to their insults anymore. They're no longer going to keep you chained up in the darkness. You're with your real family now, no one is going to hurt you anymore. You no longer have to listen to the lies of those horrible people. You're with us now. You're free to be the powerful, helpful mage you are today. You can beat everyone's ass at the guild, hell including mine! You have the looks, and the wonderful personality that would make any guy love you and make any woman jealous. So don't think poorly of yourself, when everyone can see your amazing qualities." I finished and didn't realize that tears were streaming down my face, by now (Y/n)'s tears were slowly coming to a stop.

"Never think you're alone (Y/n). You'll always have us by your side. You're never alone, even if you wake up to me suddenly in your bed with you!" Natsu said, startling (Y/n) and I.

"Jesus Christ Natsu you could give us a warning next time." (Y/n) said trying to get her heart rate down. We both let go of our little hug and (Y/n) smiled. "Fairy Tail is the reason why I'm happy and alive."

"Great now can we leave this place and go back home?" Gray said with Lucy, Happy, Erza and Igneel behind him. All carrying the unconscious family members.

"We'll always be there for you (Y/n)!" Lucy said, giving (Y/n) a thumbs up.

"We'll leave right now, but first let me patch you guys up." (Y/n) insisted.

"(Y/n) if you keep using your magic like that you're going to pass out from exhaustion." Erza said, stopping (Y/n) from healing Gray any further. (He no longer had the ice covering up his wounds and were healed)

"B-But it's going to be one way for repaying you guys for what I did!" (Y/n) explained.

"Just buy us food and we'll be even." Lucy stated.

~Time Skip after putting (Y/n)'s family in prison~

"I say that we should get some food before we head back to FairyTail." I said.

"How about we head back to FairyTail so we can have some nice food from *coughcough* your girlfriend *coughcough* FairyTail.. Damn I think I'm coming down with something.." (Y/n) said while trying to act as if she were sick and fidgeting a bit.

I blushed a bit and saw what she's trying to do. I cleared my throat as I saw everyone, with the exception of (Y/n), looked confused.

"You like Mira?" Lucy questioned. "THAT'S ADORABLE!! ME AND ERZA CAN HELP SET YOU GUYS UP!!" Lucy rambled on.

Erza sighed and shook her head, "You're over exaggerating a bit Lucy.. although I would make an excellent match maker." Erza's eyes gleamed with determination.

Natsu put an arm around my shoulder. "You haven't been in the guild for very long and you already crushing on someone." Natsu teased.

"If you ever want to get a girls attention you could just randomly strip and that would be a reason for a girl to love you." Gray suggested.

"I will not start randomly stripping!!" I yelled.

"You could just tranquilize Mira and lock her in your basement or something." (Y/n) said shrugging.

"Thats even worse!!" I yelled once more.

~~~~~

Alright I procrastinated and I was going to update yesterday but I couldn't figure out an ending. But yeah hope you enjoyed the chapter and TILL NEXT TIME MAH LITTLE BURRITOS!!

(^-^)/