Ch.10 Natsu's Birthday Part 3 Hero

Hai mah burritos ready for another chapter? No? Yes? Maybe? WELL HERE YA GO! ON WITH LE STORY!! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erza's P.O.V

I looked at the clock it's 5:15. (Y/N) must be at the lake already given the time.

"Hey Erza have you seen (Y/N) around? I can't find her." Natsu asked.

"Oh um I think she's in the infirmary sleeping.." I quickly say.

"Ok then I'll just go and check on her to see if she's alright.. no other reason.." Natsu said suspiciously.

"What were you going to do?" I asked curiously.

"Erm.. nothing.." Natsu blushed. (LT: Natsu you better not lay a finger on (Y/N)!)

"Natsu you better not think that just because she's asleep that you can lay a finger on her!" I growled as I put a sword to his neck.

"I wasn't gonna do anything to her! I wouldn't make her do something she didn't want to do!" Natsu yelled back.

"SO WHY ARE YOU ACTING SO SUSPICIOUS!"

"I just wanted to give her a kiss on the forehead. That's what I do every night ever since she had nightmares as a kid." Natsu smiled and blushed. "Ever since I started doing that her nightmares seemed to die down to nothing."

I lowered my sword from his neck. "She's not here.."

"I thought you said she was in the infirmary?" Natsu asked confusedly.

"I lied she's talking with her father. I'm worried because she looked scared out of her life when she told me.." I said in a concerned tone.

"ERZA WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME SHE COULD BE IN TROUBLE FOR ALL WE KNOW!" Natsu yelled.

"She told me to not interfere." I said trying to calm him down.

"I promised her that I'd protect her. How can I do that if you don't tell me where she is?!" Natsu yelled. (LT: I can't believe no one can hear him yelling.. -3- )

"Natsu she said not to interfere with her situation!" I yelled.

"Fine if you won't tell me where she is I will find her myself." Natsu said with determination. And with that he left.

"NATSU GET BACK HERE! I WILL NOT LET YOU INTERFERE." I yell and ran after him.

~Meanwhile at the Lake with (Y/N) and her father~

3rd Person P.O.V

(Y/N) was on the floor with her blood decorating her white dress and her white converse. Her father is standing over with a whip and an insane look in his eyes.

"Looks like you're still fighting for your life." Her father spat.

"Y..You to..took my... p..power a..and en..energy didn't.. you.." (Y/N) asked weakly.

"I have. I can now have my own body. All thanks to you my little disappointment." Her father spat as he whipped her again on her back.

(Y/N) screamed in pain. Her father continueously whipped her while laughing insanely.

"Someone..please..help..Natsu..please.." (Y/N) cried weakly.

Natsu's P.O.V

I looked everywhere in the city and I can't find her! I run past a forest until I got her sweet scent. I stopped running and sniffed the air.