Ch.9 Natsu's Birthday Part 2

Haii how's everyone this fine evening?.. Fine then.. I just want to be nice ;-; Here's another chapter for my little burritos. ON WITH THE STORY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu's P.O.V

"(Y/N)?" I asked surprised to see that she actually wore a dress.

"Oh hey Natsu. So are you happy now?" (Y/N) asked as she crossed her arms and pouted.

"Yup and I don't regret it at all." I said proudly.

"Hmm at least I wore shorts so I can do this.." She said evilly.

"Wha-"

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I kicked Natsu towards a wall. "THAT WAS FOR MAKING ME WEAR THIS!" I yelled.

"Wow is that (Y/N)?" I heard Fried ask.

"Oh wow it is. I never thought she would wear a dress."

"Maybe she's just trying to impress Natsu."

I turned around and saw everyone staring at me like I'm a whole new person. "Shut up Natsu made me wear this!" I yelled.

"Awh makes sense." Then they went back to partying.

"Why Natsu.." I sweat-dropped.

I sniffed the air and I could smell, "FOOOOD!!" me and Natsu yelled in sync. We ran towards the tables of food Mira and Robin are bringing out.

"Wait not yet!" Mira yelled.

We kept running towards it until.. "LIGHTNING PARALYSIS" me and Natsu froze in place not being able to move a muscle.

"What the hell Robin?!" I yelled.

"Yea what's the big idea!" Natsu said.

"Mira said not yet. So you may not touch this food until Mira says." Robin explained.

"You're just saying that because you like her." I teased.

"W-What I don't.. I mean.. uh.. I'm just gonna see if we got everything out." Robin said walking off back into the kitchen while blushing.

"Haha I WIN!" I yelled.

"(Y/N) what was that for?" Mira asked blushing like a tomato.

"I wanted to see if you guys like eachother and now I see yes." I said.

"Yup its obvious." Natsu said. (LT: Oh so you're the love expert now Natsu? (Natsu:) Yup I know more than you! (LT:) Oh so do you love (Y/N)? (Natsu:) ...)

"When did you become the love expert Natsu? I thought that was Mira." I said.

"I-"

"I am THEE love expert so don't go takin mah title ok Natsu." Mira said.

"Fine.. When will we be able to move again?" I asked.

"IN ABOUT 2 HOURS!" Robin yelled.

"2 HOURS?!" Me and Natsu yelled.

'So at 4 is when I'll be able to move again but that means that I'll have to leave an hour later.. GOD DAMN IT!' I hissed to myself.

"Damn you Robin!" Natsu hissed.

"So you guys won't be able to move right?" Gray says out of nowhere.

"Gray what the hell are you thinking..?" I asked.