Ch.5 The Mission

Hai again thought I should update again since I have some free time. c: again think of any dares you want the characters to do! Now... ON WITH THE STORY!! :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki's P.O.V

I was laying on (Y/N)'s head since I didn't want to walk or fly anymore. Everyone was silent no one talking like they usually do, but then again (Y/N) is usually the one starting conversations with baby names, which for some reason made Natsu blush (LT: Hmm maybe thinking of him and reader-san's kids *pictures it* KAWAII!), to what animal you would be. But since (Y/N) was in deep thought she didn't say anything and she ran into a pole causing me to fly off of (Y/N)s head and hit Happy.

Natsu's P.O.V

I saw (Y/N) run into a pole. Everyone laughed at (Y/N) who is currently rubbing her forehead. We were to busy laughing at her that we didn't see the giant castle.

"Oi (Y/N) you should've been looking where you were going." I told her.

"Stupid pole... WHO PUTS A POLE HERE!" (Y/N) yelled going back to her weird self.

"People (Y/N)...people.." Gray said.

"Gosh..." (Y/N) puffed.

"Oh hey look at that we're here." Lucy said. (LT: Finally someone realized the giant castle -_-)

"Alright let us go meet a prince!!" (Y/N) yelled fist pumping the air and running into the castle with Yuki.

"Haha what if she meets her knight in shining armor in there?" Lucy said while laughing with Erza.  Me and Gray laughed nervously. 'He wont be her knight in shining armor... I will!.. wait what?'

We all walked in the castle and saw (Y/N) waiting for us.

"Finally you guys... Yuki thought we should wait for you.." (Y/N) said.

"Good job Yuki it seems like your the mature one out of you both." Lucy said.

"Psh I can be mature." (Y/N) argued.

"(Y/N) yesterday you ordered off of the kids menu..." I told her.

"I was craving (F/CH/F) (<-- Favorite childish food)

"Nice excuse." I said. We started to argue on the topic.

Erza's P.O.V

I sighed as I saw  (Y/N) and Natsu being idiotic.

"They'll never learn will they?" Lucy sweat - dropped.

"No they won't." Gray said.

Lucy's P.O.V

"Excuse my absence. My name is Prince Dixon." A guy with tan skin, brown hair and brown eyes said walking in. He walked in front of us and bowed.

"Hello my names Erza." Erza said introducing herself.

"Oh its Titania herself I see." Dixon said.

" My names Lucy." I introduced myself.

"Hello." 'Awh why do I get a simple hello from a cute guy.' (LT: Its ok Lucy *pets her head*)

"The names Gray and those two," Gray said pointing to  (Y/N) and Natsu "are (Y/N) and Natsu. We're here about the mages."

"(Y/N) as in the Magic Maiden?" His eyes lit up.

"Huh who said my name?" (Y/N) looked up away from Natsu. Who seemed to pout?

Natsu's P.O.V

Ugh why did someone call her. I like looking into her eyes, how I get lost in them sometimes, and how they change color is just amazing.

"OH MY GOD ITS REALLY HER!! I NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD BE HERE!!" Some guy said fangirling around (Y/N). She looked at him confused look.

Erza cleared her throat and I looked at her.

"Thats the prince." Erza said.

"Oh.." I responded.

"Anyways where were the mages last seen?" Erza asked the prince. "In the forest." The prince quickly said before going back to eyeing  (Y/N) again.

I sighed. He will not take her away from me..

"Want a piggy back ride?" I asked as her eyes lit up with excitement. She jumped onto my back and I held onto her legs for support. I walked away satisfied with angry expression on the prince's face.

(Y/N) P.O.V

Yush! Piggy back rides!!

"Ok let's go Lucy, Happy and Yuki." Erza said.

"AYE!" Happy yelled.

"Alright!" Yuki yelled.

Lucy just nodded over Erza's stern voice.

"Remember keep an eye on the prince. And don't destroy the castle." Erza glared at Natsu and Gray. They swear-dropped while I giggled at their reaction.

"Ok what shall we do now?" (Y/N) asked as she got off my back.

"I know what you and I can do Magic Maiden. Follow me." The prince said. He quickly took her hand and ran out of the room.

"HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Me and Gray said in sync as we tried to run after them.

"OH MY GOD!" I heard (Y/N) yelled.

I swear if he did something to her I will not hesitate to beat his ass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter done :D thank you for reading and I'll try to update as soon as possible. c;

Natsu: HE BETTER NOT DO ANYTHING TO (Y/N)!

LilTaco: NATSU CAL-

NATSU: NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN THAT ASSHOLE HAS MY GIRL!

LilTaco: Did you just call her your girl .3.

Natsu: N-No..

Happy: AYE! He did! HE LOOOOVEESS  (Y/N)~.

Ezra: I ship it.

Mira: I have an idea on how to bring them together. *squeals* they would be an adorable couple!

Natsu: YOU GUYS SHUT UP *runs away from the group*.

LilTaco: Ok then... well we will get it out of him later. TILL NEXT TIME MAH BURRITOS!