Ch.13 The battle

Hello my little burrito peeps ready for another chapter :D? ANYWAYS OFF WITH LE STORY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu's P.O.V

I can't believe (Y/N) is going to be participating in a Beauty Pageant. But that means I could probably see her in a bathing suit.. Wonder what she would look like.. I start imagining how she would look like.

'No I can't be thinking like that! She's my friend. She probably doesn't like me that way..'

"Yo Natsu what'cha thinking so hard about?" (Y/N) asked.

"Erm nothing!" I blushed and rubbed the back of my neck.

"Hmm.. You're lying.." (Y/N) inching closer to my face to where our noses were touching. "Tell me the truth Pinky."

I looked at her natural (E/C) then her lips. I could feel my heart race and my face become hot. "I-I don't.. think it matters.." I say as I lean in a little.

"I can't help you if you don't talk to me Natsu." She said moving back and pouted.

'WHY DID SHE HAVE TO MOVE!! I WAS SO CLOSE!' I cursed my self. (LT: WHY (Y/N)-SAN!! heh.. just kidding that's what you get for throwing a chair at me -3- )

"Hello Natsu?" (Y/N) said waving her hand in front of my face.

"Huh? Oh it's nothing.." I said.

"Are you sure? You've been spacing out a lot lately." She explained.

"Yea I'll talk to you if I need to." I reassured her.

"Ok then.. but are you ready to get your ass kicked." She question as she smirked.

"AS IF! I'M GOING TO WIN!" I yelled.

"Alright we'll see. Let us take this outside then." She said walking out. "GRAY! JUVIA! COME ON WE'ERE BATTLING RIGHT NOW!"

"Juvia and Gray-sama are going to beat you with our love!" Juvia yelled while Gray just looked down at the floor not wanting to say anything.

3rd Person P.O.V

Everyone in the guild was outside to see Natsu, Gray, and Juvia battle. Of course (Y/N) was by herself so she could prove that she wasn't weak.

"Alright everyone place your bets here!" Mira yelled as she was collecting everyones bet. Most of the guild members were betting Natsu, Gray, and Juvia were going to win since it was them three against (Y/N). While Makorav, Mira, and Erza were betting (Y/N) was going to win.

After all the bets were collected Mira cleared her throat to speak. "Now that I have everyones bet we'll be starting the battle in 5!"

"Get ready to lose (Y/N)!" Gray said.

"4!"

"Like I'm going to lose." (Y/N) said crossing her arms and giving them a smirk.

"3!"

"Don't get cocky yet (Y/N)." Natsu said as he lit his hands on fire.

"2!"

"Juvia will help Gray-sama beat you. So I will win his heart!" Juvia said.

"1!"

(LT: I'm sorry if the battle scenes are horrible. I'm horrible at writing these. So don't hate me for this part!)

(Y/N) stood in her same spot not moving as her opponets began their attacks.

"ICE-MAKE LANCE!"

"WATER SLICER!"