Ch.18

Hallow my burritos how's everyone on this fine day? Ready for another chapter? Well here it is! ON WITH LE STORY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person P.O.V

A few minutes later Edgar stopped whipping (Y/n). She had tears run down her face from the pain, that she couldn't keep in any longer. Edgar put a test tube next (Y/n)'s wounds, letting the blood fill up in the tube. Once the tube was done being filled with (Y/n)'s blood, Edgar said, "Don't worry (Y/n) my fun isn't over yet. I'll come back in about 4 days. So you at least heal up a little." He plugged up the test tube and walked out of the room locking it.

A few seconds later the chains were released from (Y/n) and Igneel. (Y/n) fell on her stomach sobbing because of the pain she was in. "I-Igneel there's a spot in the room... where the magic seal doesn't reach.. I want you to escape and lead Natsu and the others' to help me escape.." (Y/n) said in a low voice but Igneel heard it. "I don't want to leave you (Y/n)." Igneel cried.

"I'll be fine." (Y/n) said struggling to sit up. "I'll be keep on fighting just please Igneel if you don't go they probably won't find us." "O-Ok. I'll go but I promise that we'll be here to save you." Igneel hesitantly said while helping (Y/n) sit up. "Thank you. In the corner on the right side of the bar is where the magic seal doesn't reach." (Y/n) said.

"Promise me you'll be ok (Y/n)." Igneel said going to the corner. (LT: Lol he's going to his corner because he was bad xD .. sorry off topic!) "I'll be fine.. hopefully.." (Y/n) said, while saying the last part quietly. Luckily Igneel didn't hear her. Igneel destroyed the bars on the window opening and looked back at (Y/n) with a hesitant look. (Y/n) was now back laying down on the floor and said, "Come on Igneel please." (Y/n) begged. Igneel nodded and flew to where he thought Fairy Tail was. 'Please be careful.' (Y/n) thought as fell unconscious.

Robin's P.O.V (LT: Bet you didn't see that coming xD)

I was on my way back from a job. All I had to do was help a village plant some seeds to help give them more food in the future. When I walked in no one was talking nor drinking. It's a disturbing sight since everyone is usually loud. I wonder what happened when I was gone.

I walked up to the bar and saw Mira cleaning a cup. "Hey Mira why is everyone so depressed? And where's (Y/n)? She's usually here." I asked. "Oh yea you were on a job..." Mira sad sadly. "What's wrong?" I asked worriedly. "(Y/n) and Igneel were kidnapped." Mira said in a low voice. "W-What?" I asked again. I heard her wrong (Y/n) wouldn't get kidnapped... Right? "N-No it's true..." Mira said as she stopped wiping the cup. "Do you know who took her?" I asked. "No but Happy and Yuki saw the people that took them away." Mira explained. "Oh..." I said. 'Who in the hell would take her and why?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LilTaco: Hallow sorry for the long wait but here ya go hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Natsu: WHERE IS (Y/N)!!

LilTaco: YOU MUST WAIT CHILD! Anyways till next time! :D