Ch. 3 13 Years Later

Haii mah burrito peeps. How is everyone today? .... Fine you're here just for the story well go on ahead FINALLY SOME ACTUAL ACTION EH?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) P.O.V

I was eating mah (Insert Favorite Kind of Cake) when someone in the guild bumped into me causing me to drop the precious cake. Me and Erza like similar things since we consider each other as sister (just so you know).

"HEY BE CAREFULL WE DONT WANT SOMEONE DROPPING (Y/N)'S CAKE!" Gray yelled at the guild.

"BAKA YOU DROPPED MAH PRECIOUS CAKE!" I yelled accusing Gray.

I kicked him across the guild causing everyone to stop fighting and stare at me.

"What? You guys act like I'm a normal girl that squeals when her crush talks to her or something." I said pouting.

"Eh (Y/N) don't worry we know you're a total weirdo and a bit crazy." Cana said while chugging a barrel of booze.

"Hey I'm not a weirdo or crazy..gosh.." I said crossing my arms.

Everyone muttered "Yeah Yeah.." and sat peacefully talking among eachother. I walked to the bar and sat down. Right as I sat down another fight broke out because of Natsu and Gray.

"Hey Mira can I get-"

"A (F/D)( favorite drink) you got it." Mira said as she got me the drink.

"Thanks." I said drinking the drink.

"Hey (Y/N) want to go on a job?" Lucy asked with pleading eyes.

"You need rent money I'm guessing." I said taking  taking a sip from my drink.

"Oh you know me so well." Lucy said hugging me and running off to the request board.

"Hi (Y/N)." Yuki, my black and white exceed, said as she laid donw on my head.

"Hey Yuki. How's you and Happy?" I teased.

Immediately she started blushing. "T-There i-is nothing between us!" Yuki yelled.

"So why are you stuttering?" I asked as I finished the last of my drink.

"N-No r-reason." Yuki said.

Lucy's P.O.V

'Hmm what job should we get.' I thought as I was looking for a job.

I scanned the request board until I found that caught my eye. For 350,000 Jewels! I took the job request and walked up to (Y/N) and saw that she was arguing with Yuki about who knows what.

"Hey (Y/N) I found a job!" I said to her.

"What is it?" Gray said hopping out from behind the bar counter.(LT: Gray what were you doing back there? Gray: Certainly not spying on (Y/N).. )

"Where did you come from?" I sweat-dropped.

"Just tell us the job Lucy." Natsu said as he rested his arm on (Y/N)'s shoulder. (LT:NO NEED TO PANIC).

"Who else is coming beore I expl-"

"LUCY JUST TELL US ALREADY!" Erza yelled.

I jumped and saw that she was behind me. (LT: Erza don't be creep to Lucy >:L (Erza) HURRY UP AND TELL THE STORY! *put sword up to LT's neck* LT: Ok on with the story..)

"O-Ok." I say shakily. " All we have to do is protect a prince and capture some dark mages since they are trying to kill him. Seems easy for 350,000 jewels."